Ok so not a full husky, 5 months

DoggoLover

So she definitely takes after her German Shepherd side more lol , you'll probably find she will weigh a bit more as gsd's tend to be bigger then sibes , does you friends take after the husky side more? My friends gsd x husky is bigger then a husky and a gsd so they'll be no standard for your girl no x breeds even if they're the same breeds will be the same they'll all be different

Sent from my E6653 using Husky Owners mobile app

Honestly she looks fine to me differently took the German Shepherd side of the parents. There will be no standards that will fit her. She is going more on the GSD side of things [emoji4] She is a beauty [emoji4] And welcome to the pack 🤗[emoji7]

Sent from my Pixel using Husky Owners mobile app

Breathe [emoji4][emoji4] your doing fine [emoji4][emoji4][emoji7]🤗

She is beautiful!
If you can feel but not see her ribs and hip bones thats a good gauge, fluffier dogs can look bigger, you need to look past all that fur![emoji4]
Dont dwell on what other people say, some people cant help being negative, and yes, if you are concerned, your vet can advise you on your next visit

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners

So she definitely takes after her German Shepherd side more lol , you'll probably find she will weigh a bit more as gsd's tend to be bigger then sibes , does you friends take after the husky side more? My friends gsd x husky is bigger then a husky and a gsd so they'll be no standard for your girl no x breeds even if they're the same breeds will be the same they'll all be different

Sent from my E6653 using Husky Owners mobile app

Well I'm not even sure my friends dog is a cross husky/german shepherd. She looks maybe labrador/gsd but my friend says different but doesnt know the parents and bought the dog off some random guy at 6 weeks old which is too young as it is. So im unsure what my friends dog takes after.
I'm glad to hear everyone thinks she's ok! I've been worrying about her as she's my little furbaby, I was thinking she's taking after GSD a bit more but I was just having a panic over what my friend was saying

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners mobile app
She is beautiful!
If you can feel but not see her ribs and hip bones thats a good gauge, fluffier dogs can look bigger, you need to look past all that fur![emoji4]
Dont dwell on what other people say, some people cant help being negative, and yes, if you are concerned, your vet can advise you on your next visit

Thank you! She is both a beautiful pup in and out! ... I'm glad you think she is doing well! I guess I was just being a bit of a panic lol

Honestly she looks fine to me differently took the German Shepherd side of the parents. There will be no standards that will fit her. She is going more on the GSD side of things [emoji4] She is a beauty [emoji4] And welcome to the pack [emoji847][emoji7]

Breathe [emoji4][emoji4] your doing fine [emoji4][emoji4][emoji7][emoji847]

Thank you! Its very reasuring when someone says Im doing fine, I just want the best for my little furbaby! :)

OMGosh, your baby girl is just BEAUTIFUL!! She looks perfectly fine & fit for 5months and 40lbs. She seems to be on point with growing and age. She should be bigger than a Husky with the GSD mix.
When your friend makes unpleasant comments/cracks, just remember, that competition and jealousy are the best forms of flattery!! So don't let your friend's comments get to you; just be flattered!! Your puppy girl is STUNNING!!
[emoji171][emoji92][emoji252][emoji274]

~ANGIE, ARMANI & ALINAH~

P.S. WELCOME ABOARD!!🤗

~ANGIE, ARMANI & ALINAH~

She looks good to me. It would be easier to tell with a good side view but based on your description on what you see and feel, I would agree that she is within normal limits of where she should be. Your vet check coming up will be able to settle your thoughts for good and put you at ease. She is beautiful! 💕 Welcome to the pack! 😊

OMGosh, your baby girl is just BEAUTIFUL!! She looks perfectly fine & fit for 5months and 40lbs. She seems to be on point with growing and age. She should be bigger than a Husky with the GSD mix.
When your friend makes unpleasant comments/cracks, just remember, that competition and jealousy are the best forms of flattery!! So don't let your friend's comments get to you; just be flattered!! Your puppy girl is STUNNING!!
[emoji171][emoji92][emoji252][emoji274]

~ANGIE, ARMANI & ALINAH~

P.S. WELCOME ABOARD!![emoji847]

~ANGIE, ARMANI & ALINAH~

Thank you! Im so relieved everyone thinks shes fine! ... I'm just going to ignore the comments, but it really does feel like its constant! And I would hate to get into an arguement over dogs I dont like arguing! And I dont like to think of how a dog grows is some type of competition! .. anyway thanks for the reassurance!

She looks good to me. It would be easier to tell with a good side view but based on your description on what you see and feel, I would agree that she is within normal limits of where she should be. Your vet check coming up will be able to settle your thoughts for good and put you at ease. She is beautiful! [emoji177] Welcome to the pack! [emoji4]

Yeah but as soon as I get my camera out she just wont stay still unless she's sitting lol! ... thank you , I can feel both ribs and hips but cant see them so I'm feeling very reasured by everyones comments :)

Your pupper is very pretty! Arnt those batdog ears funny when growing up! Mine also had a huge head small body growing up! Your pupper looks normal for a GSD dominate mix but I can also clearly see the sin in their too. Your friend needs to keep his uneducated opinions to themselves unless asked.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Husky Owners mobile app

Your pupper is very pretty! Arnt those batdog ears funny when growing up! Mine also had a huge head small body growing up! Your pupper looks normal for a GSD dominate mix but I can also clearly see the sin in their too. Your friend needs to keep his uneducated opinions to themselves unless asked.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Husky Owners mobile app

I know her ears! Haha I love them! .. thanks for your input :)

Friends with those negative comments are not real friends, you dont need to get into any arguments, just smile sweetly and walk away!!

She is beautiful! I grew up with GSD and she definitely took on those characteristics! Maybe this will help not sure. Female huskies are supposed to max out at approximately 20’ and 50lbs. Males about 10-15lbs more. My female sieb is 29lbs and 5 months. My nephews pure GDS is 6 years old 80lb female. As long as your puppy is getting exercise and on a good diet I wouldn’t worry about it.

Yeah, she defo gets enough exercise I take her on walks daily, up the hill and round the local green area and plus she chases and follows my 2 yr old around all day, I was having a good feel of her last night and I'm surprised at how strong her muscles feel, we just got back from the local green, the grass was all frosty and she loved running around in it and rolling in it all... and eating the frost? Lol .. I'm very reassured now everyone! Thank you for all your inputs! I shouldnt overthink and just trust I'm doing my girl good :)

61ac5a8adf1ba5c4048849244a5de44b.png&key=faecb75cce6ca4e8bbdac8a28fd8d54a761afe4dd12a941432410eb7dbf62326 this was her at 2 months ! She was the runt of the litter but now she's the biggest out the females

That's so cute!! She is a beautiful puppy [emoji4][emoji7]
It amazes me how the runts start small then grow to be bigger then the rest of the litter or the exact same. They just save it to surprise people [emoji4][emoji4]

Archived