Slush puppies

BingBlaze n Skyla

Skyla and Blaze look like they are having a BLAST!!! [emoji4] Skylas first photo I'm not leaving mom. We are staying right here [emoji16][emoji173]️[emoji178][emoji178][emoji178][emoji177][emoji1] Blaze is party started [emoji2][emoji1][emoji179][emoji171][emoji177][emoji177][emoji178]

Sent from my Pixel using Husky Owners mobile app

They look like they are having so much fun. [emoji177] Great photos!!! I see what you mean by feeling like you are seeing your dogs being posted but you didn't post it. [emoji23] They do look a lot alike [emoji16]

It's freaky really isn't it lol

Sent from my E6653 using Husky Owners mobile app

20 minutes ago, BingBlaze n Skyla said:

It's freaky really isn't it lol

Yes, I just have to pay attention to their eyes. Their eyes are the opposite. Aria is my bi eyed and Diego has the blue eyes. Looks like you got quite a bit of snow. Im glad you got to get out and enjoy it! ❄️⛄😊

@BingBlaze n Skyla ~ Your two are so we'll behaved!! My two should walk like that and are getting better!! Your babies are beautiful!!
[emoji178][emoji170][emoji252][emoji252][emoji274]
@DoggoLover ~ Your baby is GORGEOUS!! Love all the black in her!!
[emoji171][emoji252][emoji178][emoji274]

~ANGIE, ARMANI & ALINAH~

Soooooo much fluff! There beautiful! And look like there really enjoying the snow! ... we havnt had snow yet but the grass is really frosty and my girl is enjoying rolling around in it and eating it?! Haha!

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners mobile app
77d2a5ae1e17980c753c40ae0ecfadd0.jpg&key=2fa7c65203c8199f7ed6945a814a7e556fa0ac69051508df5db01a7ddd84dcc6

That is exactly what my grass looks like and that's a wonderful photo [emoji4]

This is the local green area I take her to, not many people have been out with there dogs lately so she's enjoying all the wide areas of untouched frosty grass lol and the leaves!
I'm getting real broody for another fur-baby looking at all the cute pics of your beautiful huskies in the snow! What a gorgeous breed!

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners

All the snow is gone now , it was just ice this morning , poor Skyla slipped over blaze and myself nearly went over a few times too , then it rained so we're back to just wet n dirty n now

That's unfortunate!!! They had a good couple of days :-) it's a good thing you are okay and didn't fall :-)

Archived