Buddha fetching pumpkins

Olympia7

1 hour ago, Huskys At Play said:

I can honestly say I have never seen a dog fetch pumpkins before. This is a first for me. Thank you for sharing that. 😁 That is so awesome!!!! And such great pictures! 💕🐾💖

Yeah, they each get one every year, they play with them then rip them apart!! lol

I will have to try that next year. I grow pumpkins for the grandkids now 😁 I wonder if my huskies will like them that much. 

Wehave an orchard and grow apples and peaches. They love playing fetch with the freshly picked apples and then when we are done they get to eat the ball (apple) without getting yelled at lol 😂. 

6 hours ago, Huskys At Play said:

I will have to try that next year. I grow pumpkins for the grandkids now 😁 I wonder if my huskies will like them that much. 

Wehave an orchard and grow apples and peaches. They love playing fetch with the freshly picked apples and then when we are done they get to eat the ball (apple) without getting yelled at lol 😂. 

Ava loves her pumpkin too....

Haha, it must be a riot to watch them play fetch with apples, I can see it now, my only question is how long does the game last before they eat the ball.....:D

064.JPG

079.JPG

085.JPG

Oh Ava looks so cute with her pumpkin too!!! 💕 🤗

Mine play fetch until they ware me out 😂. You know huskies once in a while I end up the one fetching the ball. I give the command "Go on" and they know it's time to eat the ball! Usually about a half an hour because it is nonstop fetch with 4 (now down to 3) dogs. It truly is a blast! 🐾😁🍎🐕

3 minutes ago, Huskys At Play said:

Oh Ava looks so cute with her pumpkin too!!! 💕 🤗

Mine play fetch until they ware me out 😂. You know huskies once in a while I end up the one fetching the ball. I give the command "Go on" and they know it's time to eat the ball! Usually about a half an hour because it is nonstop fetch with 4 (now down to 3) dogs. It truly is a blast! 🐾😁🍎🐕

It's funny my Jonah loved playing fetch, he would play all day if he could, he also loved to swim he was more like a retriever than Buddha haha... Buddha will play but I have to initiate the game and when he brings it back he wants me to chase him around, so the game doesn't last long, where as Jonah would usually initiate the game and when he brought the ball back he would throw it to you...miss him so much!!

Jonah sounds like a great pup!!! A swimmer and fetch 😲 that is awesome. You were lucky there. I am sorry he is gone. It is not easy. Mine will go get the apple I threw and bring it back to me and drop it in front of me. They stand waiting in anticipation of what direction I am going to throw it next. 

The girls eat all their toys but Diego he loves his toys. He would hide his outside toys in the water bucket. I use to think the girls ate them all but one day I saw him sticking his whole head in the bucket of water. Curious I got closer and realized he was retrieving them from the bottom of the water bucket. He knew the girls wouldn't stick their whole head in to get his toys. He had found himself a great hiding place. I was so proud of him to outsmart the girls. Huskies really are very smart.

2 minutes ago, Huskys At Play said:

Jonah sounds like a great pup!!! A swimmer and fetch 😲 that is awesome. You were lucky there. I am sorry he is gone. It is not easy. Mine will go get the apple I threw and bring it back to me and drop it in front of me. They stand waiting in anticipation of what direction I am going to throw it next. 

The girls eat all their toys but Diego he loves his toys. He would hide his outside toys in the water bucket. I use to think the girls ate them all but one day I saw him sticking his whole head in the bucket of water. Curious I got closer and realized he was retrieving them from the bottom of the water bucket. He knew the girls wouldn't stick their whole head in to get his toys. He had found himself a great hiding place. I was so proud of him to outsmart the girls. Huskies really are very smart.

OMG...it is so funny you say that because Zuko hides his toys in the pool, Ava won't go in the water and Buddha hates water logged toys lol...I taught Zuko to jump in the pool when the other dogs were being to rough when he was little, so now that is his escape, he will even lay down in there and put his head over the side, sometimes he puts his face in the water and blows bubbles hahaha

1 minute ago, Olympia7 said:

OMG...it is so funny you say that because Zuko hides his toys in the pool, Ava won't go in the water and Buddha hates water logged toys lol...I taught Zuko to jump in the pool when the other dogs were being to rough when he was little, so now that is his escape, he will even lay down in there and put his head over the side, sometimes he puts his face in the water and blows bubbles hahaha

That is just too cute!!! 🤗🐕Now I just want to squeeze Zuko! 💕 He is like my Diego. 😍 He has been doing that since he was 12 weeks old. Lol😂

2 minutes ago, Huskys At Play said:

That is just too cute!!! 🤗🐕Now I just want to squeeze Zuko! 💕 He is like my Diego. 😍 He has been doing that since he was 12 weeks old. Lol😂

It's so funny they are so much alike, Zuko is a little cuddle monster but mostly when he's tired or if you go out in the dog yard and sit on the porch he will come up and snuggle into you for pets!!

14 minutes ago, Olympia7 said:

It's so funny they are so much alike, Zuko is a little cuddle monster but mostly when he's tired or if you go out in the dog yard and sit on the porch he will come up and snuggle into you for pets!!

Yes, Diego pushes himself up against me like I am a leaning post. And when I pet him he pushes against my hand as if to say scratch harder, I want to feel it mom. When he gets excited about something he spins around in circles. Like he will do 2 complete spins and stop and look at me to make sure im watching and then start again. Popping up once in a while on his back legs for affect. 😂 But always stopping to check to see if im watching him do his thing. He is crazy.

You could totally be a photographer for a living [emoji4] Zuko love that pool [emoji4] LOVE the PHOTOS!!! [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7][emoji7] Zuko and Diego sound like Sly in water splashes all over the place digs at it then looks around to make sure your watching to do it again [emoji4]🤗🤗[emoji7][emoji7]

Sent from my Pixel using Husky Owners mobile app

27 minutes ago, Markie said:

You could totally be a photographer for a living emoji4.png Zuko love that pool emoji4.png LOVE the PHOTOS!!! emoji7.pngemoji7.pngemoji7.pngemoji7.png Zuko and Diego sound like Sly in water splashes all over the place digs at it then looks around to make sure your watching to do it again emoji4.png🤗🤗emoji7.pngemoji7.png

Sent from my Pixel using Husky Owners mobile app

The three of them would be a riot together!!  :D

Archived