Cinnie

Markie

Aww, CINNIE is beautiful and pretty special!! I love all of her fluffy fur!! She a beauty!![emoji252][emoji192][emoji171][emoji92][emoji179]

~ANGIE, ARMANI & ALINAH~

She is a fluffy fur ball just like the huskies but they did come from the same part of the world. [emoji2][emoji177][emoji171]

Sent from my Pixel using Husky Owners mobile app

Very cute and fluffy!!!! [emoji177][emoji178][emoji177][emoji178]

Thank you she is [emoji177]🤗 She is eight years old and happy as ever [emoji2]

The photo is almost an illusion ... first glance, it looks like CINNIE is stuck to the wall LOL!! Second glance, you know CINNIE is laying on the floor!! It's just how the angle of the photo was taken, which is pretty cool!!
[emoji171][emoji92][emoji171][emoji274][emoji328]

~ANGIE, ARMANI & ALINAH~

Yes I see what your saying when I first took it and looked at it that's what I thought also [emoji4][emoji179][emoji173]️

Cinnie is such a beautiful cat!!

Thank you [emoji179][emoji4] She has quiet a wonderful story [emoji4][emoji179][emoji177][emoji178]

Do tell....would love to hear it!!

Alright [emoji4] I bought her at swap meet [emoji16] I'm guessing you know that is you live in the states right??
Anyway it's a thing where animals, and things get bought for very low prices. You can also trade stuff. [emoji4]
The day I got her I was still with my parents Cinnie is 8 years old now. We went to a swamp meet my parents wanted to buy guns and get little things. I had to be good all day to get her. I asked about 20 times for her. My dad finally told me to shut up and quiet asking or we will leave and you won't get her.
At the end once we got done looking at everything they went back and we got her. She was 20 dollars and the lady said she was a Siamese cat. She isn't. Cinnie is a Siberian Forest Cat.
They day I got her I put her in my hoodie I was wearing and she just laid there all the way home which was two hours. We get home and my parents get a box cut holes in it then she goes in it.
I go outside to play and I take her with me. I went to the store she was in the hoodie pocket. It was like that for about 7 months even with huskies running around she would stay in my hoodie pocket. In the training rooms she had her own box to go in that was safe so the huskies couldn't get her.
I also wanted her to sleep with me so I held her there forcefully I didn't really realize I was training her to stay there everyday for the rest of her life. Now when I go to bed she will sleep on my arm under the covers the same I made her sleep when she was a kitten. She also k Les bed time if I'm not in my room by 9-9:30pm she will start meowing until I go in there and lay down in the bed [emoji178][emoji177][emoji179][emoji179][emoji173]️🤗🤗

Archived