January Husky of the Month Competition

Jay

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If I hear one more person say to me ‘all you need now is some snow’ I smile and walk on and all I’m thinking is I can’t wait for it to snow.......can’t wait to see what Cai and Luka’s reaction will be!

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners

If I hear one more person say to me ‘all you need now is some snow’ I smile and walk on and all I’m thinking is I can’t wait for it to snow.......can’t wait to see what Cai and Luka’s reaction will be!

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners

They will eat it [emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my Pixel using Husky Owners mobile app

BEAUTIFUL PHOTO of puppy PAKAK!! Happy to hear your cousin picked one of your 5 puppies...then you'll get to still see her!! The little show dog sweet baby she is!! Love the little dots on her nose too!! PRECIOUS!!
[emoji179][emoji178][emoji252][emoji92][emoji171]

~ANGIE, ARMANI & ALINAH~

Yep see her for sure. I will see her every conformation going up against me but it's a friendly competition so no big deal 🤗[emoji2] I love the little dots also they are so unique. [emoji173]️[emoji179][emoji178]

Amy
Snowman kisses in the park, she nearly swiped the carrot!!
e9a4b6fbc23742e739b3575126cac7e0.png&key=ea9abc027b5bd34d18a9de29640b16dc33549012c26b61d2b64118563ab30b78

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners mobile app

That is such a very good picture of Amy!!! [emoji4][emoji7]🤗 She really liked that snowman [emoji2][emoji2]

Archived