Kibble treats on Raw diet

Kyrawr19

That should be fine. That's said not to feed it at the same time. Kibble for treats you shouldn't have any problem with [emoji2] or you could do any treats as long as they are grain free. [emoji2][emoji177]

Sent from my Pixel using Husky Owners mobile app

Just wanted to double check. :) Nuka turns up his nose at all dog treats I’ve tried but show him a piece of kibble and he’ll do anything lol

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners mobile app

Just wanted to double check. [emoji4] Nuka turns up his nose at all dog treats I’ve tried but show him a piece of kibble and he’ll do anything lol

Yeah your good!! [emoji2] Double checking is always a good thing 🤗 Nuka sounds very interesting. You should photo boom your huskies and make a thread [emoji6] I get mine freeze dried treats they really love the lamb. 🤗[emoji4] Stubborn Huskies lol [emoji23][emoji23]

Just wanted to double check. [emoji4] Nuka turns up his nose at all dog treats I’ve tried but show him a piece of kibble and he’ll do anything lol

Yeah your good!! [emoji2] Double checking is always a good thing 🤗 Nuka sounds very interesting. You should photo boom your huskies and make a thread [emoji6] I get mine freeze dried treats they really love the lamb. 🤗[emoji4] Stubborn Huskies lol [emoji23][emoji23]

Yeah your good!! [emoji2] Double checking is always a good thing [emoji847] Nuka sounds very interesting. You should photo boom your huskies and make a thread [emoji6] I get mine freeze dried treats they really love the lamb. [emoji847][emoji4] Stubborn Huskies lol [emoji23][emoji23]

I’m still rotating through a bunch of different treats to see if he likes any, been through around 5 differed brands [emoji23] luckily none go to waste as my older greyhound will eat anything.

I tried to make a tread introducing him but I wasn’t able to post any pictures

I’m still rotating through a bunch of different treats to see if he likes any, been through around 5 differed brands [emoji23] luckily none go to waste as my older greyhound will eat anything.

I tried to make a tread introducing him but I wasn’t able to post any pictures

I get it huskies are super stubborn but Greyhounds will eat it lol [emoji23]
If the picture when you load it doesn't say Tapatalk in it it won't load it. If it says husky owners just go back and try again tell it says Tapatalk [emoji6] that's how I figured out it works [emoji4][emoji4]

I happened upon a product called Spirit Sticks, they 100% dried liver and no dog I’ve offered them to has refused them. Even the cat eats them. There are plenty of dried meat treats on the market, if you’re in the U.K., Nature’s Menu have a dehydrated meat treat so it’s still raw. They do a treat sized bag to try them out but if Manuka goes for them then the same product comes in a bigger box which is much cheaper, it’s called Country Hunter. http://www.petsathome.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/en/pets/natures-menu-superfood-crunch-venison-with-blueberries-(online-only)?CAWELAID=120267720000000922&cm_mmc=&ito=GAG46770133671&itc=GAC205085892389&itkw=nil&itaexid=&itawnw=search&itawmt=&itadvc=t&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI3bDdnfb01wIVqL3tCh2-OgnCEAQYBCABEgKYjPD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds#

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I happened upon a product called Spirit Sticks, they 100% dried liver and no dog I’ve offered them to has refused them. Even the cat eats them. There are plenty of dried meat treats on the market, if you’re in the U.K., Nature’s Menu have a dehydrated meat treat so it’s still raw. They do a treat sized bag to try them out but if Manuka goes for them then the same product comes in a bigger box which is much cheaper, it’s called Country Hunter. http://www.petsathome.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/en/pets/natures-menu-superfood-crunch-venison-with-blueberries-(online-only)?CAWELAID=120267720000000922&cm_mmc=&ito=GAG46770133671&itc=GAC205085892389&itkw=nil&itaexid=&itawnw=search&itawmt=&itadvc=t&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI3bDdnfb01wIVqL3tCh2-OgnCEAQYBCABEgKYjPD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds#

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I’ll see if I can get some spirit sticks, I’m in Australia do a lot of the raw treats are hard to find.

Archived