Kitty should I or not

Markie

4 hours ago, Markie said:

This is completely off this topic lol but I think you should get another (female) husky and name it KITTY. The 1994 Disney movie has them together emoji4.pngIt was just an out of know where thought emoji4.png1f859d5b46a5b60fb0e05783dae8a29f.jpg

Sent from my Pixel using Husky Owners mobile app

yes it is completely of topic..why not make a new thread for this...

My favourite animated 'classic' Disney movie is probably The Lion King. As for a more recent one, definitely Zootopia. It's such a unique world and I hope they explore it more. So much untapped potential there. 

My favourite animated 'classic' Disney movie is probably The Lion King. As for a more recent one, definitely Zootopia. It's such a unique world and I hope they explore it more. So much untapped potential there. 

They are doing a wonderful job exploring the world with all of their movies [emoji4] I havent seen Zootopia yet but I really want to [emoji4] The Lion King is a fantastic movie all the songs and Characters in that movie are perfect [emoji4]

Maybe SANTA will get you the movie ZOOTOPIA as a surprise!! Just be a good girl...well you always are a good girl!!
[emoji4][emoji178][emoji318][emoji179][emoji274]

~ANGIE, ARMANI & ALINAH~

Maybe [emoji6] Just go to the Disney store and buy me everything there lol [emoji23]

Archived