Puppy Videos

Markie

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aww, absolutely LOVE the puppies' video!! Should you put a rug down so they get traction for their paw paws to help them walk better since it's so slick?? Otherwise, their muscles could develop incorrectly (now) & they could get cowhock legs/paws (not sure of the term/name). They are the SWEETEST MOST PRECIOUS BABIES EVER!! You and Mama WINTER did exceptional!!
[emoji171][emoji92][emoji178][emoji252][emoji252][emoji252][emoji252][emoji252][emoji8]

~ANGIE, ARMANI & ALINAH~

They are adorable!!!! It is nice seeing them move around. A flat rubber type matt would help them get a little traction so they don't slip so much, this way mom can still easily clean up after them. Or if you can't get one of them, a flat sheet stretched across the bottom and out under the edges so they can't pull it up and get tangled under it and also so that Winter can not tear it up as easily will help as well. 

So glad you were able to post the little cutie pies!! ❤️💕❤️💕❤️💕 

Aww, absolutely LOVE the puppies' video!! Should you put a rug down so they get traction for their paw paws to help them walk better since it's so slick?? Otherwise, their muscles could develop incorrectly (now) & they could get cowhock legs/paws (not sure of the term/name). They are the SWEETEST MOST PRECIOUS BABIES EVER!! You and Mama WINTER did exceptional!!
[emoji171][emoji92][emoji178][emoji252][emoji252][emoji252][emoji252][emoji252][emoji8]

~ANGIE, ARMANI & ALINAH~

They are cute!! [emoji178][emoji177] Thank you 🤗[emoji4]
I don't think I have to. I would if Winter left it down the mess I had yesterday I'm happy she didn't have anything besides that down. Lol it was a day let me tell ya. She also moves it so she can lay on it. She must not think the puppies need it [emoji2] lol Mom's lol [emoji4]

Sent from my Pixel using Husky Owners mobile app

~ANGIE, ARMANI & ALINAH~

They are cute!! [emoji178][emoji177] Thank you 🤗[emoji4]
I don't think I have to. I would if Winter left it down the mess I had yesterday I'm happy she didn't have anything besides that down. Lol it was a day let me tell ya. She also moves it so she can lay on it. She must not think the puppies need it [emoji2] lol Mom's lol [emoji4]

They are adorable!!!! It is nice seeing them move around. A flat rubber type matt would help them get a little traction so they don't slip so much, this way mom can still easily clean up after them. Or if you can't get one of them, a flat sheet stretched across the bottom and out under the edges so they can't pull it up and get tangled under it and also so that Winter can not tear it up as easily will help as well. 
So glad you were able to post the little cutie pies!! [emoji173]️[emoji177][emoji173]️[emoji177][emoji173]️[emoji177] 

Tried it she moves everything. Lol she doesn't want it. After yesterday tho I don't really mind lol it was a big huge mess but thank goodness I have a vet on call that comes when I am in need lol I will tell the whole story later. [emoji4][emoji177][emoji177][emoji178] Now I just have to get a nice video of them walking. [emoji2][emoji177][emoji178] Winter will need a break soon and then I will get it [emoji173]️[emoji179]🤗🤗

Aren’t they cute! I love how 4 are rolling around and one is fast asleep. I’ll bet they’re squeaking too, you’d wonder how one could sleep through the noise.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

They where lol they moved all over the place. The girl that breeched starts it she will start climbing all over the others. Last night they where biting each other go figure 14 days old and have husky playing down lol [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] I will make another Video [emoji179][emoji179][emoji179]🤗🤗🤗
That boy can sleep through anything. [emoji4][emoji1]

Yes, LOVING THE VIDEOS!! Keep 'em coming!! Nothing is more precious than little newborn puppies, their little squeeky noises, their puppy fuzzy fur, their little ears, noses, tails, everything!! Please give them big hugs & kisses from AUNTIE PIXIE and MAMA ANGIE!!
MWAH[emoji182][emoji171][emoji179][emoji92][emoji171][emoji252]

~ANGIE, ARMANI & ALINAH~

Yes they are!! PUPPIES are getting so BIG!! Each and every one of them have there own adorable identity and personality. I'M SO IN LOVE WITH THEM!!
[emoji171][emoji92][emoji252][emoji252][emoji252][emoji252][emoji252][emoji179][emoji182][emoji274][emoji178][emoji171][emoji179]

~ANGIE, ARMANI & ALINAH~

Thank you [emoji173]️[emoji173]️[emoji177] They are very good and talk just like their parents [emoji4][emoji173]️ I will have another video later. They are all eating right now [emoji177][emoji178][emoji173]️ Winter will have a break in about an hour so then the videos come. [emoji4]🤗[emoji177][emoji178][emoji178]

Aww, I'm so in love!! Your pups are getting really big!! So precious and adorable!! Mama is like, "can I have some room for all the photos!"
Loving the videos MARKIE!!
[emoji171][emoji92][emoji171][emoji169][emoji179]

~ANGIE, ARMANI & ALINAH~

She totally took over the camera lol I tried moving her butt but she just stood there lol [emoji23] It's puppy love for sure I'm keeping two so that's always good [emoji7] Get to see them grow up and play around [emoji4]🤗[emoji6] All the puppy classes [emoji16][emoji171][emoji179][emoji179][emoji177][emoji177][emoji178][emoji178][emoji178]

Aww, Mama WINTER is being very tolerant in the Jungle Gym!! She's such an awesome Mommy. Plus she always keeps her Whelping box so clean!! You're a great Mommy too MARKIE!!
LOVE the video!!
[emoji171][emoji92][emoji177][emoji178][emoji4][emoji171][emoji92]

~ANGIE, ARMANI & ALINAH~

She is a clean freak I thought I was bad. She cleans it as soon as it hits the floor or before it hits the floor. [emoji4] She really is a wonderful Momma [emoji813]️ and Thank you I try my best!! [emoji2][emoji2][emoji171][emoji178][emoji177]

Archived