*BUBBLES*

ARMANI & ALINAH

Here are my babies playing BUBBLES!! All I say is "BUBBLES" and they go nuts!! It's good for mental & physical stimulation! Yes I Iook like MOTHER MONSTER (well not like beautiful LADY GAGA) but I'm ARMANI's & ALINAH's MOTHER MONSTER!! I look like a meanie monster (BOO!) with gauze on my face from Nasal Surgery!! I go around and SCARE THEM behind the barn...they love it!! LOVE MY BABIES MORE THAN ANYTHING!!

[emoji92][emoji171][emoji252][emoji178][emoji252][emoji92]ef6832086836f81a9aee0499d006c096.jpg

9de33aeb8e4d81f27728f871a5627b94.jpg

cf0615cb16f08c631642483994efed4d.jpg

2b2e13ab2d7dcba197e1a59950c11522.jpg

~ANGIE, ARMANI & ALINAH~

7 hours ago, ARMANI & ALINAH said:

OMGosh!! I didn't know they made flavors for bubbles. I'll have to go shopping for YUMMY BUBBLES!! Thank you@Olympia7!!
emoji171.pngemoji92.pngemoji171.pngemoji274.png

~ANGIE, ARMANI & ALINAH~

Yup...Bacon, peanut butter, and peach, they also have catnip bubbles for cats lol

https://www.chewy.com/s?query=Pet+Qwerks+Incredibubbles+for+Dogs+%26+Cats%2C+Peach+By+Pet+Qwerks&nav-submit-button=

https://www.chewy.com/s?query=Pet+Qwerks+Incredibubbles+for+Dogs+peanut+butter&nav-submit-button=

https://www.amazon.com/Bacon-Bubble-Machine-Scented-Bubbles/dp/B004IZWNNK

47 minutes ago, ARMANI & ALINAH said:

Thank you @HuskysAtPlay!!
I know, that's wild with the flavored bubbles!! I'm sure kids would love the flavored bubbles LOL!! I've got to search where to find them since the dogs want to play bubbles all the time!!
emoji16.pngemoji179.pngemoji92.pngemoji171.png

~ANGIE, ARMANI & ALINAH~

I posted the links for you in my last post on this topic!!

3 hours ago, Olympia7 said:

I posted the links for you in my last post on this topic!!

Thanks, @Olympia7 that is so awesome!!! 😁 

4 hours ago, ARMANI & ALINAH said:

Thank you @HuskysAtPlay!!
I know, that's wild with the flavored bubbles!! I'm sure kids would love the flavored bubbles LOL!! I've got to search where to find them since the dogs want to play bubbles all the time!!
emoji16.pngemoji179.pngemoji92.pngemoji171.png

~ANGIE, ARMANI & ALINAH~

The fur-babies will love that!!! 💕❤️💕 🤫 I will have to keep it a secret and put it in their stockings. 😉

@OLYMPIA7 ~ Thank you for putting the websites there for the flavored bubbles!! I did not see it the first time... because when you mentioned bacon, peanut butter & peach bubbles, my own taste buds started going nuts & screaming with excitement...and I totally didn't see the websites!! Thank you again about giving that yummy info!! You are so sweet!!
[emoji171][emoji92][emoji16][emoji179]

~ANGIE, ARMANI & ALINAH~

Archived