HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT!!

Markie

I think that would be cool if you kept the puppies!! That's plenty to pull SANTA'S SLEIGH ... and his backup sleigh!!
[emoji318][emoji23][emoji106][emoji171][emoji300]️

~ANGIE, ARMANI & ALINAH~

I could pull anything. About 100-150 lbs each Oh My Goodness!!! [emoji4][emoji2] It would be really nice [emoji4] I've never trained more then two huskies at a time in puppy stage [emoji7][emoji8] New experience [emoji173]️[emoji179][emoji178][emoji177]

Sent from my Pixel using Husky Owners mobile app

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You've got a new challenge five-fold!!
[emoji170][emoji178][emoji170][emoji178][emoji170][emoji92][emoji171][emoji274]

~ANGIE, ARMANI & ALINAH~

Oh My Goodness no kidding LOL [emoji23][emoji179][emoji179] I would have to buy more practice wags haha [emoji16][emoji23][emoji4]

Pulling Santa's sleigh would be cute. [emoji240][emoji240][emoji240][emoji240][emoji240][emoji318] 
Great idea Angie!!! [emoji177] They could be ready by next year! 

Need to remember to buy a sled next year [emoji1][emoji8]🤗 They would be ready by next year at 11 months to a year a have them hooked up running on the line with the rest [emoji179][emoji179][emoji179][emoji178][emoji171][emoji171][emoji171][emoji173]️ I love the idea 🤗[emoji7][emoji8][emoji8]

pity your not closer i might have begged a boy pup off you

My problem is living in an apartment the UK rehoming paces will not even think of letting you have  dog. no garden no dog even though i have a mountain to walk on a couple hundred yards away from my back door and a town park 10 mins walk away. if you have a good arm you could bounce a baseball off the roof of my home in that first picture. the rest are further up the same path.

But as i said no rehoming for me unless its done private with out going near shelters

2015-04-26 17.45.50.jpg

2015-04-26 17.55.37.jpg

IMGP2061.JPG

pity your not closer i might have begged a boy pup off you
My problem is living in an apartment the UK rehoming paces will not even think of letting you have  dog. no garden no dog even though i have a mountain to walk on a couple hundred yards away from my back door and a town park 10 mins walk away. if you have a good arm you could bounce a baseball off the roof of my home in that first picture. the rest are further up the same path.
But as i said no rehoming for me unless its done private with out going near shelters
5a2e0a45f0276_2015-04-2617_45_50.thumb.jpg.ad4c208375bdbad72c9a36f61ef53290.jpg
5a2e0a92b64ed_2015-04-2617_55_37.thumb.jpg.fc6696edf6690df87f28bd0e0e5f31dc.jpg
IMGP2061.thumb.JPG.f7368b252a01646f975e7e5d52e81825.JPG

Your husky is gorgeous!! [emoji4][emoji2][emoji7] If I where closer you could have the pick of the litter [emoji16] That really isn't all that far away they could just let you have one and make you have a permit or something. [emoji3] It's kind of the same way here lots of apartments won't let people have animals at all not even a cat and they can stay inside all day. If they do want an animal in apartment some make people pay a pet deposit which could be 100-450 dollars( I don't know what it is in Euros)(Euros your money right??) or more depending upon where you live. You do have one husky so your lucky there [emoji4] I am keeping a boy and a girl so you could watch the boy grow up [emoji4] It will be just like you having it [emoji4]

And that is such a beautiful place [emoji4][emoji7][emoji7]

Just make sure they come to PIXIE's and my house first LOL!!
[emoji318]☃️[emoji300]️[emoji252][emoji252][emoji252][emoji252][emoji252]

~ANGIE, ARMANI & ALINAH~

I would take that trip in a heart beat could you imagine a sled going down the interstate lol with lots of cars coming by lol [emoji23]🤣 I would so stop at your houses first [emoji16][emoji6]

Yes!!! [emoji177][emoji177][emoji177][emoji177][emoji177][emoji177][emoji177]

Yep your houses first with a sled going down the interstate lol [emoji23]🤣 12 husky pull hahaha [emoji23]🤣

Landlord doesnt care about the animals in fact when i was in the office doing the paperwork a couple of the staff were outside making a fuss of my GSD and giving him more water. the issue is the rehoming places the moment you say Flat/apartment they say no thanks cant have a dog. even though every time i go out the door i take a dog with me. so they get more walks than your average dog.

you can see a few more pictures posted if you look at my posting history. My boy is a Husky Malamute cross I also have a White Shepherd Girl lost my old  an shep  last month and still fee down about it as I owned his mum and dad and he was born with some help as the movie Disneys The Black hole was on and i still havent made up my mind if he is named after the Robot or the actor Maxamilian Von Schnell who played tha bad guy and Shouted out Max the bad robots name just as he popped out

Landlord doesnt care about the animals in fact when i was in the office doing the paperwork a couple of the staff were outside making a fuss of my GSD and giving him more water. the issue is the rehoming places the moment you say Flat/apartment they say no thanks cant have a dog. even though every time i go out the door i take a dog with me. so they get more walks than your average dog.
you can see a few more pictures posted if you look at my posting history. My boy is a Husky Malamute cross I also have a White Shepherd Girl lost my old  an shep  last month and still fee down about it as I owned his mum and dad and he was born with some help as the movie Disneys The Black hole was on and i still havent made up my mind if he is named after the Robot or the actor Maxamilian Von Schnell who played tha bad guy and Shouted out Max the bad robots name just as he popped out

Have u tried dogs trust , me and my partner live in a flat n when we went to adopt a dog they did an area check rather than a home check to make sure we had plenty of nice places n green around to walk the dog n that was fine with them , maybe it's worth asking

Sent from my E6653 using Husky Owners mobile app

I see. Even though you walk out with a dog's they tell you no what in the world. You obviously know what your doing to own a GSD and a Husky Malamute mix. Try DogTrust like Nix said maybe they will let you adopt another dog. [emoji4] It would be worth a try. The Robot lol [emoji4] Give them a call and see what they say. White German Shepherds are beautiful and rare [emoji4]

4 hours ago, Markie said:

I see. Even though you walk out with a dog's they tell you no what in the world. You obviously know what your doing to own a GSD and a Husky Malamute mix. Try DogTrust like Nix said maybe they will let you adopt another dog. emoji4.png It would be worth a try. The Robot lol emoji4.png Give them a call and see what they say. White German Shepherds are beautiful and rare emoji4.png

wel she was a self rescue, found her tied up in a garden being beaten and i umms kicked a guys bck yard gate in and umms convinced him to give her to me

1st 4 pics the day I rescued her in a few hours she wen from biting me as i took a muzle off to curling up on the couch,  she didnt know what to do with other dogs as she had the do i bite or run look.  next 4 pics are a couple months later on a river walk she likes splashing around in water. last 4 just some random shots. The other GSD in the other shots are my old man he was 13 years old at that time and still running and playing at that tome but was a big wuss as he did not like being splashed

IMGP2072.JPG

IMGP2071.JPG

IMGP2069.JPG

IMGP2070.JPG

2014-08-17 11.31.31-1.jpg

2014-08-17 11.33.34-1.jpg

2014-08-17 11.32.58-1.jpg

2014-08-17 11.32.49-1.jpg

20161201_141749-1.jpg

20161220_130628.jpg

20160717_220711.jpg

2014-07-20 18.27.58.jpg

wel she was a self rescue, found her tied up in a garden being beaten and i umms kicked a guys bck yard gate in and umms convinced him to give her to me
1st 4 pics the day I rescued her in a few hours she wen from biting me as i took a muzle off to curling up on the couch,  she didnt know what to do with other dogs as she had the do i bite or run look.  next 4 pics are a couple months later on a river walk she likes splashing around in water. last 4 just some random shots. The other GSD in the other shots are my old man he was 13 years old at that time and still running and playing at that tome but was a big wuss as he did not like being splashed
IMGP2072.thumb.JPG.4c403c47af7a4c177a8af0be1836c37c.JPG
IMGP2071.thumb.JPG.bf864f5120be00de557707d7a0e34b51.JPG
IMGP2069.thumb.JPG.30a078b0fefbfc894fef8270a4db9c9e.JPG
IMGP2070.thumb.JPG.258b2d44e19a5725f79661024690df57.JPG
5a2ecf4e11f81_2014-08-1711_31_31-1.jpg.dfd20512df0f43462f7923211ea38311.jpg
5a2ecf6200c64_2014-08-1711_33.34-1.thumb.jpg.32c6d2423f5b2be6638bc87968b99e46.jpg
5a2ecf66a8a0b_2014-08-1711_32.58-1.thumb.jpg.5aa2ab876d496df031df7edd10220adf.jpg
5a2ecf6fb47c2_2014-08-1711_32.49-1.thumb.jpg.39f21dea47ffe9f1abfbc92811110dab.jpg
20161201_141749-1.thumb.jpg.5289c6e21949f34b6b7ec26fe6ac9265.jpg
20161220_130628.thumb.jpg.692478db71ffa1ac26328627fe387c0f.jpg
20160717_220711.thumb.jpg.cf9d4240e45b8a043e17e1d75882c41f.jpg
5a2ecfca5600f_2014-07-2018_27_58.thumb.jpg.75f05f005b36f5c4ad0fc7e7b19852f1.jpg

You differently did the right thing [emoji4] Your a good guy!! I'm buying a GSD next year. She grew up very wonderful. Your husky seemed to enjoy it. Is she protective?? [emoji4]

she is a pain in the arse, any one who visits has to follow strict instructions,

Totaly ignore her do not even look at her. make no atempt to pet her until she says its ok.  

5 mins later she will be on your lap demanding a belly rub and is ok with you

if your were to walk in and pet her you would get a sheppy nip

outside the house she needs a muzzle as she hates strangers  and has a couple times ripped walking sticks out of peoples hands as she thinks she is going to be beaten.

its been i got her in 2014 and she isnt really much better in public gets on great with dogs just people she doesnt know she distrust and is fearful of witha  passion, can not really blme her i m guessing she spent the first year of her life tied up out side a house being randomly kicked and beaten with sticks and chains. what really upsets me is the houses on either side had a clear view of the abuse she was getting and none of them did anything to stop it for a year.

Originaly I just planned on rescuing her and getting her out of a bad situation, week later she was part of the family.  I bred the old Man shep from traditional lines  working breed shepherds  so no KC show blood lines in him.

I then got her as a rescue her backs ok so i am guessing not KC.

The husky mal was a dog i walked the pair with owned by sort of freinds I looked after him a couple times when they had to go away over night. when the wife was rushed to hospital with pre eclampsia (spelling) and sent the next 4 months in hospital I looked after him during day and night shifts for a month and was then gifted him as they knew they wouldnt be able to look after him and that he got along fine with me and the two monsters

she is a pain in the arse, any one who visits has to follow strict instructions,
Totaly ignore her do not even look at her. make no atempt to pet her until she says its ok.  
5 mins later she will be on your lap demanding a belly rub and is ok with you
if your were to walk in and pet her you would get a sheppy nip

outside the house she needs a muzzle as she hates strangers  and has a couple times ripped walking sticks out of peoples hands as she thinks she is going to be beaten.
its been i got her in 2014 and she isnt really much better in public gets on great with dogs just people she doesnt know she distrust and is fearful of witha  passion, can not really blme her i m guessing she spent the first year of her life tied up out side a house being randomly kicked and beaten with sticks and chains. what really upsets me is the houses on either side had a clear view of the abuse she was getting and none of them did anything to stop it for a year.

Originaly I just planned on rescuing her and getting her out of a bad situation, week later she was part of the family.  I bred the old Man shep from traditional lines  working breed shepherds  so no KC show blood lines in him.
I then got her as a rescue her backs ok so i am guessing not KC.
The husky mal was a dog i walked the pair with owned by sort of freinds I looked after him a couple times when they had to go away over night. when the wife was rushed to hospital with pre eclampsia (spelling) and sent the next 4 months in hospital I looked after him during day and night shifts for a month and was then gifted him as they knew they wouldnt be able to look after him and that he got along fine with me and the two monsters

The people didn't do anything wow that's shame on them.
So she is lots of fun and keeps you busy [emoji4] Sounds like i need one to guard my show van and dogs at home [emoji4]Two monsters lol [emoji23] At least they gave them to a person they knew would take care of them properly. Has long as she is safe it's all okay. It's hard to just rescue a dog just to get read of them. Working line GSDs are lots of fun more of a challenge then the show line. [emoji4]

tell me my boy Max was a 50/50 mix of his mum and dads personalities, his dad was a born guard dog, i knew some one ws around the house before they even got any where near the door or anything, he was also prissy lol would not walk in mud or a puddle and would shove you out the way so he could keep his feet clean and dry.

mum was a total soft mothering dog if it was small furry she wanted to mother it, cats dogs rabbit they would get given puppy baths and lovings, she was a muck monster and would chare into ponds and mud.

Max the pup was both would walk on the dry gorund not to get dirty would paddle in a river but if another dog splashed near him leap out like the aunty who never wanted kids splashing them. then he would see a fox and charge down the road and get soaked running into a pond

That's GREAT!!! [emoji23] He sounds fun. Leap out of the water of another dog came in but chase a fox. This is a great story [emoji4] At least he got some of his mom or you would have all guard dog that would be fun. Everyone would have to wait for permission to walk into your home. He is very clean always a plus for the apartment [emoji4] Some body I know has a a WL one and I have to stand by the door in the sunroom tell the dog thinks I'm okay doesn't take very long at all anymore even let's me pet him. If I have a husky with me it takes about two seconds and they are playing together. [emoji6]

lol mum dad and son all had the you can come in but WE have to let you out  act
you did not get out of my house with passing the security guards blocking the door

Lol that's a police force of dogs. The double check make sure you didn't do anything wrong lol that is better then a camera someone took something they all three would find it in a heart beat [emoji4]

lol just realized i didnt show any good pics of Louie. I changed his name a little from Loupe to a non traditional Husky name, I joke he is named after Louie Armstrong as he is just as good at hitting those long long long high notes.

20161104_120107.jpg

IMG_5366.JPG

image1.JPG

@PaulG
Louie is adorable kind of looks like he wants to destroy everything lol but then lick your face to tell how sorry he is lol Howls and sings to the moon just for you. A midnight special singing you a lullaby [emoji6] He is named after a jazz singing that's just perfect for a husky lol [emoji23] I would have a story board of how I named all of my huskies lol

Aww, I LOVE the name LOUIE, especially after the great Jazz Music Legend of the late LOUIE ARMSTRONG...gotta love him!! The name fits perfectly for your beautiful handsome boy LOUIE!! He looks like he gets what he wants from "Daddy!!" He's gorgeous@PaulG!!
[emoji171][emoji274][emoji171][emoji92][emoji252][emoji170]

~ANGIE, ARMANI & ALINAH~

Archived