8 today!

BingBlaze n Skyla

Can't believe Skyla is 8 years old today! [emoji33] it's flown by but doesn't seem like it's been so long either

The day we got her when she was on her way down to us at 14 weeks old

4927344120697f7c777cc70575327b42.jpg

To now my giant loveable ball of fluff

7d34875ee1b3867a1f5e14a54603cc0b.jpg

Sent from my E6653 using Husky Owners mobile app

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[emoji92][emoji171]HAPPY 8TH BIRTHDAY SKYLA[emoji171][emoji92]
You are the most GORGEOUS girl, have the most HANDSOME brother BLAZE, and the best BEAUTIFUL MUM NIX and family!! Have a big birthday bash & get lots of goodies!! MWAH!!
[emoji313][emoji171][emoji182][emoji92]

~ANGIE, ARMANI & ALINAH~

@HuskysAtPlay ~ Absolutely LOVE the 1960's/70's GROOVY happy birthday!!
[emoji16][emoji92][emoji178]

~ANGIE, ARMANI & ALINAH~

I've never seen it where I am , ill have to have a look next time I go the pet shop see if they have it

They sell Frozzies in Jolleyes pet shops if there's one by you? And happy birthday Skyla! [emoji512]

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners mobile app

you can order online from that link i posted

get her a late puppyday gift

lol dont be cheep buy her a birthday gift she will love they delier from online to your door frozen also do other yummy treats for birthday dogs

https://www.billyandmargot.com/product-category/iced-treats/

Sadly we don't have one in cov [emoji20]

Tbh I bet she had a great day regardless of presents. Spending time with her will mean more to her than anything else and with all your recent vets bills just before xmas it’s gotta have hit hard. [emoji20]

Tbh I bet she had a great day regardless of presents. Spending time with her will mean more to her than anything else and with all your recent vets bills just before xmas it’s gotta have hit hard. [emoji20]

Thanks Emma , it sounds bad but like u said vet bills right before Xmas has hit really hard , there's other rubbish that's happened this week too which has put a strain on things so we can't really afford to be frivolous right now , she got a bakers meaty twist which is her absolute favorite treat which is usually reserved for after baths lol so i think she was happy regardless lol

you can order online from that link i posted
get her a late puppyday gift
lol dont be cheep buy her a birthday gift she will love they delier from online to your door frozen also do other yummy treats for birthday dogs

https://www.billyandmargot.com/product-category/iced-treats/

Thanks for the link, I’ll have a nosey on there.
Skyla prob gets her share of yummies!

@PaulG ~ I know it's so hard. Just hug & love on your other two babies. In turn, that will help you too...doggy hugs. Keep remembering all the wonderful, awesome memories you had & keep your baby alive in your heart with those memories. Look at photos & videos, and the precious times you had. And don't forget all the beautiful things you did for your dog's life and the happiness it gave.
It will take time to heal for all of you. Just keep loving on your babies, and you & them are all going to be fine.
Praying and thinking of you.
[emoji120] [emoji274][emoji92]

~ANGIE, ARMANI & ALINAH~

Archived