wish my co-workers would do some work...

robke

5 minutes ago, Huskys At Play said:

They look so comfy... You should just join them! 🤗 And cuddle 🤗

no I got work to get the money in so they can have their treat....:Kaboomm:

They definitely love that couch [emoji2] They are keeping the couch warm and give you a nice greeting when you get home [emoji2][emoji2][emoji2] Just take a day off and take a break with them [emoji4] Although I don't know how a 6'6" person is going to fit on the couch I guess you will be the pillow [emoji4][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my Pixel using Husky Owners mobile app

6 minutes ago, Markie said:

They definitely love that couch emoji2.png They are keeping the couch warm and give you a nice greeting when you get home emoji2.pngemoji2.pngemoji2.png Just take a day off and take a break with them emoji4.png Although I don't know how a 6'6" person is going to fit on the couch I guess you will be the pillow emoji4.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png

Sent from my Pixel using Husky Owners mobile app

that is the couch in my office... I never even sit on it...and to take the day off would not work either I will steel be at work work from home and I am my own boss as well..

that is the couch in my office... I never even sit on it...and to take the day off would not work either I will steel be at work work from home and I am my own boss as well..

Just supervising the workforce!!!
I also worm from home, Amy would lie on my treatment room floor while I did clients if I let her......!!!! [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners mobile app

36 minutes ago, goingsolo said:

Obviously they have done the night shift 

Looking at the couch...nightshift is full of sleeping ...peeing and having a treat before bedtime...

Archived