*"DEM DUMB DOGS"*

ARMANI & ALINAH

My nextdoor neighbor's (ASHLY's) "human" baby boy EVREN (21mths old & same age as ARMANI), said to me that all her boy wants to do is come over to the fence and see ARMANI & ALINAH. Then she said, can you believe it, all he wants to do is see "dem dumb dogs you got!!" I said, " they are far from being dumb and speak better English than most people!" (She didn't get it, just like a drone flew over her head and she had not a clue!) I said, "my beautiful babies are not dumb, they are the biggest sweethearts and just love EVREN and you!" She said, "nay, all dogs are dumb!"

(Oh well, you can't win 'em all and just have to "let it go ANGIE GIRL" LOL! Kill 'em with KINDNESS!! Deep breath every one.) Yay, I didn't get mouthy and just walked away. (So I was good and hope SANTA still comes to our house!!)

THEN last night, I caught ASHLY petting my dogs through the fence!! I came out to say "hello" and to baby EVREN. She said, "EVREN really loves you & AJ and are the only people he'll open up too!" That was so nice she said that. I said aww thank you! Then she said, "Yeah, he ran over to the fence to see dem dumb dogs again!" I ignored her saying that and I said, "you really should get EVREN a dog bcuz he's such a dog lover!" ASHLY said, "no, I hate dogs but my hubby wants to get one & loves dogs!"

(I feel bad for ASHLY because she seems disconnected to her baby & husband. She may not know what love really is. So, I'm still silently working on breaking that cold heart of hers and always remain nice & helpful to her.)

BUT, (there's always a but LOL!), BUT, if she ever calls my babies "DEM DUMB DOGS" again, I will have to set her straight or set her horizontal LOL!! I was not able to have kids so my dogs are my life, my world, my everything!! No one messes with my babies!!

IT'S A HAPPY DAY ALWAYS!![emoji16][emoji274][emoji171]

HERE ARE MY PRECIOUS BABIES!!

(EVREN WITH "HIS BUDDIES")aa9e8f6830b6e298d0a1dea2d03d5cf2.jpg

(MY ARMANI LAYING IN THE LEAVES)f75087867ae8156cfe619f73f2255723.jpg

(MY ALINAH LAYING IN THE LEAVES)a94a86c4b0657dbec38a694cb5d3f98b.jpg

(ALINAH HOWLING)f15a257dfead2adee34517f8d77cb5a6.jpg

(ALINAH GETTING READY TO SPAZZ)46a2deb763d9d9021a8b5108a59a17b0.jpg

(HOWLING COMPETITION)6e7bdd233903578ec54d4e5381e6c261.jpg

(MY BABIES GETTING A TREAT)aa77c23443bb73c213dff999459f5c1a.jpg

~ANGIE, ARMANI & ALINAH~

P.S. "YOU CAN'T CURE STUPID!"[emoji23]

~ANGIE, ARMANI & ALINAH~

Dear Angie, we, orthodox have saying "Forgive them God, they do not know". Just ask her "Please, don-t call my dogs stupid". If she continues, you have all rights to be mouthy :rofl:. I already said, you are the kindest person I know, and she just have small hearth, and she will always be unhappy. Our dogs can develop behavioral problems, due to being too smart, smarter than humans. If she had only a bit of knowledge, she would knew that. (excuse my English, it gets worse when I am angry. I am not kind as you:angry:)

Beautiful pics. Shame your neighbour is so ill mannered. You can understand that not everyone likes dogs but there’s no need to be so blatantly rude about it. [emoji15]

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners

@OLYMPIA7 ~ Thank you!! I take my photos from my cellphone, which I had to get a new smartphone when we went to Los Angeles in October. It's a *DROID Moto Z2 Force*. I got it bcuz it can zoom 8Xs closer than my other phone (like going to concerts & you're sitting far away, it helps to zoom way in to get musicians, etc.). I don't like the Gallery for Photos on it bcuz my photo files are all mixed up etc. But, everyone's photos look great on my screen too!! I've never noticed a difference from my photos to everyone else's. But thanks so much!![emoji171]

~ANGIE, ARMANI & ALINAH~

@ARIS ~ YOU are the sweetest person ever!! You always have the nicest things to say to everyone always!! Thank you too for the advice!! I'm surprised I haven't gotten mouthy to my neighbor. She never smiles back or shows any expression when she talks to me and acts kind of like she doesn't like me LOL! So I think, why did she just call me over and want to talk?! I just try to keep the peace!![emoji171]

~ANGIE, ARMANI & ALINAH~

Hey@mattman17 !! Did you know my Siberian Husky is smarter than your honor student?? LOLOL!! That cracks me UP!! We all need to have those BUMPER STICKERS!! Too funny!![emoji23]

~ANGIE, ARMANI & ALINAH~

Archived