It is that time of year again...

robke

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Robke ~ Yes, 6'6 is very tall!! So I know you've crashed/bonked your head into things a few times LOL!! AJ is 6'3 and has BONKED his head!! I always tell him, "hopefully you knocked some sense back into ya!!" You 6'+ guys have to watch out where you're going.
HEY, L👁️👁️K OUT!!🤣[emoji4]

~ANGIE, ARMANI & ALINAH~

I’m 5’11 and Nick is 6’8 maybe I should put lights on him for evening walks, give the locals something to talk about [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners

been bumping my head for a long time...LOLOL but the sense has not come in yet or maybe not gone out ...

Hahaha no brain damage or anything? LOL [emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my Pixel using Husky Owners mobile app

I’m 5’11 and Nick is 6’8 maybe I should put lights on him for evening walks, give the locals something to talk about [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners

Yes you should then take a picture and show everyone here [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] hahaha

Rob you do need lights mate to stop low flying aircraft crashing into you :P

Just now, Andy said:

Rob you do need lights mate to stop low flying aircraft crashing into you :P

That is true...and now all these drones are a headache as well....:P

@Robke ~ Yeah those drones are a big headache for you and@Jo's husband, my husband AJ (and almost@Jo) LOLOL!!
Since you're so tall, when the drone bonks you in the head, just REACH UP & GRAB IT!! Then you've got yourself a new drone...that is, if the bonk gave you any common sense!!
I'M LAUGHING SO HARD!!🤣🤣

~ANGIE, ARMANI & ALINAH~

@Robke ~ Yeah those drones are a big headache for you and[mention=14408]Jo[/mention]'s husband, my husband AJ (and almost[mention=14408]Jo[/mention]) LOLOL!!
Since you're so tall, when the drone bonks you in the head, just REACH UP & GRAB IT!! Then you've got yourself a new drone...that is, if the bonk gave you any common sense!!
I'M LAUGHING SO HARD!!🤣🤣

~ANGIE, ARMANI & ALINAH~

That's the funniest thing ever Bonk on the head grab it and you will have a new drone toy LOL LOL [emoji23] [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

That we are walking in the dark in the morning and evening...so for the blind members of my village the dogs have their lights on...
20171120_172335.thumb.jpg.75bd0b144616fd8e0814dcdc2a415077.jpg

Very nice! Where did you buy them from? I have the small flashing ones, they tend to get lost in the fur sometimes.

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners mobile app

Archived