Tasha

Huskys At Play

I rescued this beauty from a family that owned her and was moving to a place that did not allow dogs. Tasha was a great girl and led a long life. She would have turned 16 in March. She was an awesome hunter. She would dig up a mole in seconds. She was a great escape artist. She is the reason for the concrete border and the commercial grade chain link fence. Prior to the upgrades, she escaped, broke into a pasture and took down a goat 2 towns over, all within a half hours time. That was not a pleasant "come get your dog" phone call. After the upgrades, there was no more escaping for my dear sweet Tasha. She learned to love our 20 acres and made it home for many many years. I miss her so much already. She was the Alpha of our huskies. She was just given a clean bill of health from the vet so this is just really hitting me hard. 💔😭

Screenshot_20171122-174345-01.jpeg

Oh no!! I am so very sorry PIXIE. Oh my gosh...we just talked about TASHA yesterday! I'm just heartbroken for you & your family. All the beautiful memories will be alive in your heart eternally. My deepest sympathies.
[emoji120][emoji178][emoji8][emoji274][emoji252]
["Beautiful TASHA is running free in the wind, shining bright in the sun, and her silhouette is glowing in the moon."] ~Angie Folino

~ANGIE, ARMANI & ALINAH~

I'm so sorry that Tasha has left you physically [emoji20] She is always with you spiritually [emoji179][emoji178][emoji179][emoji179][emoji178][emoji170][emoji177] Tasha is a gorgeous Alpha running Wild and free over the rainbow bridge [emoji177][emoji170][emoji178][emoji178][emoji179][emoji179][emoji179] She will never be forgotten Everytime you look in the Moon she will be there howling at you [emoji179][emoji170][emoji177][emoji178][emoji170][emoji170][emoji8][emoji8]

Sent from my Pixel using Husky Owners mobile app

36 minutes ago, ARMANI & ALINAH said:

Oh no!! I am so very sorry PIXIE. Oh my gosh...we just talked about TASHA yesterday! I'm just heartbroken for you & your family. All the beautiful memories will be alive in your heart eternally. My deepest sympathies.
emoji120.pngemoji178.pngemoji8.pngemoji274.pngemoji252.png
["Beautiful TASHA is running free in the wind, shining bright in the sun, and her silhouette is glowing in the moon."] ~Angie Folino

~ANGIE, ARMANI & ALINAH~

Thank you so much for the kind words. 🤗😘❤️ You are so very sweet Angie. 💕

25 minutes ago, Markie said:

I'm so sorry that Tasha has left you physically emoji20.png She is always with you spiritually emoji179.pngemoji178.pngemoji179.pngemoji179.pngemoji178.pngemoji170.pngemoji177.png Tasha is a gorgeous Alpha running Wild and free over the rainbow bridge emoji177.pngemoji170.pngemoji178.pngemoji178.pngemoji179.pngemoji179.pngemoji179.png She will never be forgotten Everytime you look in the Moon she will be there howling at you emoji179.pngemoji170.pngemoji177.pngemoji178.pngemoji170.pngemoji170.pngemoji8.pngemoji8.png

Sent from my Pixel using Husky Owners mobile app

Thanks Markie, that was so kind of you to say. 🤗😘❤️ She had such a beautiful howl! Enjoy those babies!!!

Thank you all, it has been very emotional for me. I can say on this Thanksgiving, I am truly thankful for new friends and family on this forum who is helping me through this with some much needed support through these posts and especially the private messages. You "Gals" are truly the best and I love you for it!!! ❤️Thank you ❤️

Archived