New Puppy Joining Us In 5 Weeks

Elly&Hunter

Hi Everyone

we get our little Hunter in 5 weeks and we can't wait! 

We've had dogs in the past but this is our first husky! We can't wait to bring our little guy home and want to be as prepared as we possibly can so any advice on what to get/do would be really appreciated! 

Thanks,

Elly&Hunter

IMG_7344.JPG

Welcome to the forum. [emoji3]
Be sure to find out what food he’s currently eating so that you can continue that initially at home. Little ones have sensitive tums and a sudden switch can give them the runs.

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners

Stay positive during the process of having one. The cute little face wears out pretty fast especially after the first few times they have an accident in their cage and you thought they where potty trained [emoji4][emoji4] Once you get one in about six months you will want another [emoji6][emoji6]

Sent from my Pixel using Husky Owners mobile app

#1 research husky proofing! #2 realize they're smarter than you think, more devious than you, and probably smarter than you.

Sent from my 2PQ93 using Tapatalk

Handsome dude by the way.

I agree with this!! Research everything about huskies there is not one husky a like but knowing what you can is great. I've ran into a lot of people who put the huskies in shelters because they can't handle them at one years old. Make sure you can handle it. You came to the right site for husky information from husky owners. [emoji2][emoji2] I've also read lots about huskies and I own seven still learning you will learn that you are always learning also. Huskies are super intelligent and escaping is an art they have. [emoji23][emoji2][emoji2]

I agree with this!! Research everything about huskies there is not one husky a like but knowing what you can is great. I've ran into a lot of people who put the huskies in shelters because they can't handle them at one years old. Make sure you can handle it. You came to the right site for husky information from husky owners. [emoji2][emoji2] I've also read lots about huskies and I own seven still learning you will learn that you are always learning also. Huskies are super intelligent and escaping is an art they have. [emoji23][emoji2][emoji2]

They have escaping mastered!

Archived