Hi guys!

eriin

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thanks guys! yeah the general consensus is that she is a husky -not mad about it lol. i always figured because of her size, though the people i got her from said mal/husky. they are not very trust worthy though and i dont know much more as i got her right before being surrendered to a rescue. it was a weird situation.

Sent from my LG-H873 using Husky Owners mobile app

***WELCOME ERIIN and ZEN***
~ALL THINGS ARE PAWSIBLE~
Your ZEN Baby is stunning!! He looks like a sweetheart!!
8c44bcd0e8d8146b514e1f62e50d972d.jpg

~ANGIE, ARMANI & ALINAH~

Oops!! I already welcomed you so here's another welcome!![emoji178][emoji170][emoji274]
(I must need a big nap if my puppies will let me lay down for 20minutes!!🤣)

~ANGIE, ARMANI & ALINAH~

thanks everyone![mention=15058]markie[/mention] (because you have been following my info since the other forum we first connected on) SO a little background info on how i got zen. was searching in kijiji (basically a canadian craigslist) for a, malamute specifically, that needed a new home. im a rescue person. i got in touch with someone trying to rehome a 6 month malamute puppy. everything was going good, we even made plans for a day for me to pick her up (almost 5 hours away) the day before the puppy apparently went to a 'family member' and if it didnt get along with the exsisting dogs i was still okay to come get her. never herd anything... a couple weeks later i get a message from this lady that the puppy wasnt getting along with her 'family members' dogs. yes i still want her ill get her whenever. another week goes by, no plans. message the lady. she gives me the number to the 'family member'. no response, everrr! talk to the lady again. apparently SHE cant get in touch with the guy. its up in the air. im fustrated. a week goes by she messages me again she cant get in touch with the person... conversation ends for good. im very dissapointed kind of give up on the dog thing. couple weeks later the same women messages me again saying she feels bad about the way things turned out because i was very commited to the puppy for over a month. no explanation though. she tells me that someone in her neighbourhood had an 'accidental litter' and could not care for them and was bringing them to a local rescue. i got in contact and made plans to pick up a pupperz the day they were being surrenderd. id was a weird situation, i had no preference of male or female and picked a face i liked the most. it was kind of a rushed thing. i only paid for the coverage of the dewormings and first shots. AND THEN THERE WAS ZEN! oh amd how i love her. i named her first venus, then mars, nova, astra and now ZEN. it was rushed but i was shown pictures of her 'mom' and 'dad'. dad, an outside sled dog and mom being the inside pet malamute.

fastforward until now. i was just surfing on kijiji because i was bored. found 2 half malamute husky puppies 11 months old, along with 1 full malamute 4 months old. the 11 months old kind of triggered me because thats how old zen is. after i messaged the person i found out the 2 male 11 month olds have the same birthday as zen AND the same name as the girl i got her from.
it made me so dissapointed. they are obviously a backyard breeder and kept those 2 males to breed. she even sent me pictures of the males and they look SO MUCH like zen just double the size. im just dissapointed as i thought i was helping a dog.. at least they didnt profit from me. i guess they didnt want to pay the extra money to keep a couple of older pups when they didnt get sold fast enough.
just made me sad about the whole situation. and to markie! i suspect she very well could be a husky/malamute. i didnt save the photos of her 'brothers' but i am very much thinking now that she has malamute in her, she just got more of the husky genes. sad about the people she came from, but so very thankfull that i have her!

Sent from my LG-H873 using Husky Owners mobile app

my precious angel! [emoji7]
f44a88923c101f83d170c0a3f0b4632f.jpg&key=1e57b4e6b0195ecc7c7aa1adf27f085bc6854c7155d27dcf28939ff02902dc97

Thank you for the background [emoji4]🤗 I was wondering how you ended up with such an Angel [emoji7][emoji7] That lady needs slapped a few times lol I don't know if that's legal in Canada but you should so do it lol [emoji23][emoji23] I would get her DNA tested using Embarkvet [emoji4][emoji4] If you want to know for sure. [emoji4][emoji4] And@Erin I'm happy we are friends an I got you to move on here instead of that forum [emoji4][emoji4]

Sent from my Pixel using Husky Owners mobile app

Archived