Possible phantom pregnancy

BingBlaze n Skyla

These rats! Harley is showing signs of what I've worked out could be a possible phantom pregnancy , she's nesting and was seen carrying her tail which pregnant mums do thinking it's a kit , she's also been a bit rougher tugging on the younger girls when they've been trying to sleep lol

She's also been tugging on me and terry n has been very needy with wanting attention the past couple of days

Sent from my E6653 using Husky Owners mobile app

Aww, HARLEY wants to be a mommy!! That's so special. (Back when she was at the Vet, hope a male didn't find her LOL!!) Maybe HARLEY has been on here reading about the three pregnant Husky Mamas, with one delivering thru the night. I mean, she is a Husky Rat Gal!!!
That's pretty precious NIX!!
[emoji171][emoji179][emoji178]

~ANGIE, ARMANI & ALINAH~

I had no idea that phantom pregnancies affected rats too.
Hope it doesn’t last too long. Xx

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners

A pregnancy can last 20-23 days so hopefully she'll be ok in a few weeks
They only come into season for a couple of hours but they come in every like 5 days or so

A pregnancy can last 20-23 days so hopefully she'll be ok in a few weeks
They only come into season for a couple of hours but they come in every like 5 days or so

Every five days?! Omg! [emoji33]
You’re teaching me a lot about rats though, that’s for sure. [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners mobile app

In learning alot about rats starting to see them in a new light not just a toy my dogs want to eat. Sorry if that sounded mean [emoji51] What do you do if she is pregnant??? Leave her with the rest of them?? Your really sparking my curiosity [emoji16][emoji16][emoji3][emoji3][emoji3][emoji1][emoji1]

Sent from my Pixel using Husky Owners mobile app

In learning alot about rats starting to see them in a new light not just a toy my dogs want to eat. Sorry if that sounded mean [emoji51] What do you do if she is pregnant??? Leave her with the rest of them?? Your really sparking my curiosity [emoji16][emoji16][emoji3][emoji3][emoji3][emoji1][emoji1]

Sent from my Pixel using Husky Owners mobile app

She'd have to be separated before she gave birth and then at around 4 weeks old (i think) the babies would have to be split into female/male groups so they didn't breed too , it would be chaos lol , she seems to have settled down a bit now tho luckily

Archived