Newbie saying Hi.

Czar

Me too!! When a dog pulls at your heart strings that strong, you're already in love. My gut says MANNY will not reject you. Plus, he's a little older (age2 I think) which is a plus!! You can do this with MANNY if you believe in yourself, stay positive, and be there for MANNY 100% just like your Samoyed!!
Best of luck!!![emoji170][emoji252][emoji191][emoji171][emoji274]

~ANGIE, ARMANI & ALINAH~

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, ARMANI & ALINAH said:

Me too!! When a dog pulls at your heart strings that strong, you're already in love. My gut says MANNY will not reject you. Plus, he's a little older (age2 I think) which is a plus!! You can do this with MANNY if you believe in yourself, stay positive, and be there for MANNY 100% just like your Samoyed!!
Best of luck!!!emoji170.pngemoji252.pngemoji191.pngemoji171.pngemoji274.png

~ANGIE, ARMANI & ALINAH~

Thank you ^^^ 

i certainly believe in my ability, Manny is quite a nervous timid Husky at the moment according to the kennel staff, so to give Manny the best possible chance to accept me, I will be spending a full working day at the DogsTrust centre, this will be 7 hours, the reason for this is the DogsTrust centre is 161miles from my home in one direction, so frequent visits are not possible. 

I’m sure you’ll do great, its so stressful for dogs in kennels, no wonder he’s a bit nervous, once you get him home ( fingers crossed [emoji4]) he will soon learn he’s found his forever home and rule the house
Good luck and cant wait for the update pics of him back in Gods country [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners

You can do this@Czar I mean you have a Samoyed so it won't be all that different. They even come from the same family [emoji4][emoji4] I really hope you two bond and you bring him home tomorrow!! [emoji4][emoji4][emoji7][emoji7] You would have such a wonderful time 🤗🤗 161 miles is a long way but if you get him tomorrow you only have to make that long trip once [emoji6] I have no doubt in my mind you can do it and I'm happy you made 180 degree turn around that's fantastic!!! [emoji4][emoji4][emoji4] With a the things about huskies. You can't let them off leash only fenced in backyard and things. They really are a wonderful breed [emoji4][emoji4][emoji4][emoji2][emoji2][emoji2]

Sent from my Pixel using Husky Owners mobile app

Thank you Jo & Markie, when I visit Manny Thursday IF all goes well, Thursday won’t be the day Manny comes home with me, I will need to go through the adoption process, not sure quite what this involves with the DogsTrust, they did mention a home visit, but as I’m 161 miles from the centre, this is not possible, so I’ve forwarded images of my garden etc etc, just hoping for a positive result. 

Thank you Jo & Markie, when I visit Manny Thursday IF all goes well, Thursday won’t be the day Manny comes home with me, I will need to go through the adoption process, not sure quite what this involves with the DogsTrust, they did mention a home visit, but as I’m 161 miles from the centre, this is not possible, so I’ve forwarded images of my garden etc etc, just hoping for a positive result. 

Well I'm sure you will get it [emoji4] Just make sure to tell them everything they want to know am take like a thousand pictures. [emoji4] Then they can't say to bad because you would be a perfect fit [emoji2] I meant Thursday I think o said tomorrow. My days are running together [emoji23][emoji2][emoji7] I'm guessing DogsTrust is a lot like a big animal shelter right?? You already have a Samoyed so that would be prove you can handle a Husky [emoji4][emoji7]🤗[emoji2] You got this!!! [emoji4][emoji4][emoji191][emoji252][emoji323][emoji322][emoji323][emoji323]

Hello Markie, I currently don’t have a Samoyed, he went over the rainbow bridge November 2015 I’m currently dogless, that said my partner who lives 40 miles from me does own this lovely bitch  

And here is my long lost loved Samoyed. 

9EC7EB5D-1787-4356-BCEA-687C2A974C8E.jpeg

ED45133C-D959-446B-BAB2-9069D70AB948.jpeg

489CE7CF-6AD9-4394-992C-462E5143D056.jpeg

Hello Markie, I currently don’t have a Samoyed, he went over the rainbow bridge November 2015 I’m currently dogless, that said my partner who lives 40 miles from me does own this lovely bitch  
And here is my long lost loved Samoyed. 
9EC7EB5D-1787-4356-BCEA-687C2A974C8E.thumb.jpeg.2897bf205b73cc8336e74f2d40f23156.jpeg
ED45133C-D959-446B-BAB2-9069D70AB948.thumb.jpeg.50c995691e4f2860a3477badc56273ad.jpeg
489CE7CF-6AD9-4394-992C-462E5143D056.thumb.jpeg.b15e8f506e66c08ab5b816b11201f347.jpeg

Had a Samoyed sorry [emoji4] I'm sorry it went over the Rainbow Bridge [emoji20] Your partners dog is gorgeous!!! [emoji16][emoji16][emoji3][emoji3]

Your dog was Gorgeous wow [emoji4][emoji4]🤗🤗🤗

LOL, not only does she resemble one in looks, she has longer legs typical of a wolf dog too, yet as far as we are aware her and the other sister are the two that had these traits rather than the German Shepherd of her parents. 

LOL, not only does she resemble one in looks, she has longer legs typical of a wolf dog too, yet as far as we are aware her and the other sister are the two that had these traits rather than the German Shepherd of her parents. 

She is a German Shepherd. Oh those are my second dogs of choice. After you say that she does look kind of like the Working Line of GSDs with long coat [emoji4]

Wow! Manny must have made an impression on you for you to have a change of heart. I’m rooting for you and Manny! All I’ll say is be prepared for hard work but you won’t regret it.
Your Samoyed was beautiful and the GSD is stunning, I had a sable GSD many years ago, still very much missed, very loyal and obedient dogs. You’re going to have a lot of fun with a husky and a GSD! [emoji3][emoji3][emoji3]

I have had a great first day with Manny, he really is everything I hoped for and more, tomorrow is the day I get to walk Manny myself, to see how he responds without the reassurance of his DogsTrust centre familiar handler, if everything goes as well as it did today, then Manny will be coming home with me one day next week. 

I have had a great first day with Manny, he really is everything I hoped for and more, tomorrow is the day I get to walk Manny myself, to see how he responds without the reassurance of his DogsTrust centre familiar handler, if everything goes as well as it did today, then Manny will be coming home with me one day next week. 

That is Great news!! [emoji4] I'm so happy it worked out for you on your first day of meeting him. [emoji4][emoji4] I sure hope it works out with Manny tomorrow so you can give him his forever home [emoji2][emoji2] Good Work@Czar [emoji4][emoji4][emoji4]

Bless him, we went to to rescue kennels to walk Amy 3 times before bringing her home, they only had slip leads so we took my friends harness and extendable lead, she just ran around around in circles with a big smile on her face and kept bombing back to us for a fuss - think thats when she stole my heart and I knew we couldnt not bring her home [emoji4]

Archived