Puppy farm raided.....

chelseafan

On the news this evening a puppy farm was raided with a total of 90 dogs and puppies, what shocked me more is that it’s a business that’s worth a staggering £300 million pound a year!!!! Some of the dogs were in filthy conditions with no water. Human greed has to be one of the most depraved qualities in humanity.

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners mobile app

One of our neighbours rescued an old retriever bitch who was used to breed until she was of no further use, he has had to teach her how to go for a walk, shes a happy dog now and when we bump into them on a walk her and Amy love to play its so nice she got a lovely forever home

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners

Fully agree with you Emma...but then the same goes for B Y B's and that I believe is just as great a problem as puppy mills...

Agreed. If you took out all the farms and byb’s , then that would dramatically help to limit the amount of dogs in rescue. Additionally it would help to reduce some health problems too, seeings as the ethical breeders are working to improve the condition of the breed rather than get a specific eye colour and other superficial traits etc....

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners mobile app

Not related to puppy farms, a lovely story about a Sibe in Florida called Arctic who’s sworn in to the Police department.
Arctic was abandoned, no owner claimed him and now he’s a working dog who’s loved by all, police and criminals alike. I love a happy ending.

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners

Archived