My Most Beautiful Girl - Dani

Dani's_Dad

It is with the heaviest heart that I write my first post to this forum in this section.  

On November 4, 2017 my dear girl Dani passed on.  She was the most beautiful dog inside and out.  She was always happy, affectionate, smart, playful, respectful, loyal, protective, and adventurous.

I rescued Dani on April 18, 2014; but she rescued me every day thereafter until her passing. 

This is the eulogy I read at her attended cremation service on  November 10, 2017.  (Our tearful last goodbye.)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In Memoriam

Our dear Husky, Dani, was a beautiful girl inside and out.  She was majestic, incredible and amazing beyond words.  She died too soon, as the most beautiful things in life are fleeting.  Dani was a member of our pack, our family, and she will be forever remembered in our hearts and minds. 

Dani was an incredible dog, the best ever.  She was the cement that bonded our family and brought us closer than we ever thought possible.  Dani brought out the best in each of us and allowed us to see what an incredible family we are.  Every single day Dani reminded us that family is the most important thing in life and that the pack always; 

• Spends the most time possible together
• Displays love and affection for each other
• Protects each other
• Goes on adventures and experiences life together
• Is honest and loyal to each other
• Brings happiness to each other by smiling, laughing, and playing together

Dani taught us to live in the present and to not let the past haunt our future.  She helped our family overcome the most difficult times by always being there in our time of need.  She never failed us once. In fact, Dani enriched our lives beyond what we ever thought was possible.

We are so sad because we know the magnitude of this loss.  Our hearts will forever ache.  Our lives will never be the same but they will be better for having known you, Dani.
Every single day we told you a hundred times that you were a good girl and we meant it from the bottom of our hearts.  You were our “Good Girl” our “Lupa”, our “Koukla”, our “Princess”, our “Wolfie Girl”, our Dani.

Thank you Dani.  
Thank you Dani.  
Thank You Dani.

You gave us more than we could ever give you.

Goodbye Dani.  Rest in peace sweetheart.  Catch all the furry creatures in heaven.  We will see you again.

Love,
Daddy, Mommy, and Joe.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have set up a small youtube channel with a couple of videos of Dani.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZBt6pu9QA3tvhbRDL-4y-A

This is a video of Dani and me at Husky House.  I was a volunteer when we met 3 1/2 years ago.

I am devastated beyond words.  I have cried every day since she fell ill.  I don't know what to do.  The magnitude of this loss has been greater than any other in my life.  Only people who love dogs can understand.

Respectfully,
Jerry

Dani 3 Fixed.jpg

Dani and Jerry at HH.jpeg

It is with the heaviest heart that I write my first post to this forum in this section.  

On November 4, 2017 my dear girl Dani passed on.  She was the most beautiful dog inside and out.  She was always happy, affectionate, smart, playful, respectful, loyal, protective, and adventurous.
I rescued Dani on April 18, 2014; but she rescued me every day thereafter until her passing. 

This is the eulogy I read at her attended cremation service on  November 10, 2017.  (Our tearful last goodbye.)
In Memoriam

Our dear Husky, Dani, was a beautiful girl inside and out.  She was majestic, incredible and amazing beyond words.  She died too soon, as the most beautiful things in life are fleeting.  Dani was a member of our pack, our family, and she will be forever remembered in our hearts and minds. 

Dani was an incredible dog, the best ever.  She was the cement that bonded our family and brought us closer than we ever thought possible.  Dani brought out the best in each of us and allowed us to see what an incredible family we are.  Every single day Dani reminded us that family is the most important thing in life and that the pack always; 

• Protects each other

Dani taught us to live in the present and to not let the past haunt our future.  She helped our family overcome the most difficult times by always being there in our time of need.  She never failed us once. In fact, Dani enriched our lives beyond what we ever thought was possible.

We are so sad because we know the magnitude of this loss.  Our hearts will forever ache.  Our lives will never be the same but they will be better for having known you, Dani.
Every single day we told you a hundred times that you were a good girl and we meant it from the bottom of our hearts.  You were our “Good Girl” our “Lupa”, our “Koukla”, our “Princess”, our “Wolfie Girl”, our Dani.

Thank you Dani.  
Thank you Dani.  
Thank You Dani.

Goodbye Dani.  Rest in peace sweetheart.  Catch all the furry creatures in heaven.  We will see you again.

Love,
Daddy, Mommy, and Joe.
I am devastated beyond words.  I have cried every day since she fell ill.  I don't know what to do.  The magnitude of this loss has been greater than any other in my life.  Only people who love dogs can understand.

Respectfully,
Jerry

5a0a49cf78e46_Dani3Fixed.thumb.jpg.05d999cfb13daae8c38d24c6dbb6a1d0.jpg
5a0a49de1d0db_DaniandJerryatHH.thumb.jpeg.7e5eebf0a96396b1dd8f301d7b2bdda1.jpeg

That is SAD I'm crying with you now [emoji22][emoji22] I am so so sorry this has happened to you. Dani was a special Miracle that is looking down on you as she is Running free in Husky heaven [emoji22] She is still with you Cherish those memories [emoji178][emoji170][emoji170][emoji178][emoji178][emoji179][emoji177][emoji177][emoji173]️[emoji173]️[emoji171][emoji173]️ They bring us hope and joy when we need it and unconditional Love that is priceless [emoji178][emoji178][emoji179][emoji179][emoji177][emoji177][emoji171][emoji173]️[emoji173]️ I am so very sorry [emoji22][emoji177][emoji177][emoji179][emoji179][emoji178][emoji170][emoji179][emoji171][emoji171][emoji173]️

Sent from my Pixel using Husky Owners mobile app

Dani is an absolute beauty [emoji179][emoji178][emoji177] She is running with a pack of HUSKIES in Husky Heaven being free [emoji179][emoji173]️[emoji171][emoji171][emoji170][emoji173]️[emoji173]️[emoji179][emoji178][emoji178][emoji178][emoji177]

Sent from my Pixel using Husky Owners mobile app

1 hour ago, Dani's_Dad said:

In Memoriam

• Protects each other

Thank you Dani.  
Thank you Dani.  
Thank You Dani.

Love,
Daddy, Mommy, and Joe.

This is a video of Dani and me at Husky House.  I was a volunteer when we met 3 1/2 years ago.

Respectfully,
Jerry

Dani 3 Fixed.jpg

Dani and Jerry at HH.jpeg

Dani is indeed a beautiful girl, and she will be in your heart forever. My most sincere condolences to you and your family for your loss of this beauty. 

RIP Dani

I know how you are feeling.

We lost our White German Shepherd Echo last Sunday

They are playing together over the Bridge

Losing a dog is always such a huge wrench, when the tie is born from taking in a rescue dog, showing it love, a good home and giving it a life back then there is a poignancy when they pass. All pets leave a hole but dogs, well, it’s a huge chasm because they are in every room of your house and in your heart. Your grief is my grief several times over and it never gets any easier but I don’t regret a single one of my dogs and the one blessing that comes from your best pal passing is that it will make way for another best pal when you’re ready, dog love just never stops giving. Have a great big hug for saving one of our best friends and making her final years a thing of joy rather than the misery it might have been had you not opened your heart and your home [emoji173]️

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Losing a dog is always such a huge wrench, when the tie is born from taking in a rescue dog, showing it love, a good home and giving it a life back then there is a poignancy when they pass. All pets leave a hole but dogs, well, it’s a huge chasm because they are in every room of your house and in your heart. Your grief is my grief several times over and it never gets any easier but I don’t regret a single one of my dogs and the one blessing that comes from your best pal passing is that it will make way for another best pal when you’re ready, dog love just never stops giving. Have a great big hug for saving one of our best friends and making her final years a thing of joy rather than the misery it might have been had you not opened your heart and your home [emoji173]️

Wow, well said [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners mobile app

9 hours ago, Luna-tic said:

Losing a dog is always such a huge wrench, when the tie is born from taking in a rescue dog, showing it love, a good home and giving it a life back then there is a poignancy when they pass. All pets leave a hole but dogs, well, it’s a huge chasm because they are in every room of your house and in your heart. Your grief is my grief several times over and it never gets any easier but I don’t regret a single one of my dogs and the one blessing that comes from your best pal passing is that it will make way for another best pal when you’re ready, dog love just never stops giving. Have a great big hug for saving one of our best friends and making her final years a thing of joy rather than the misery it might have been had you not opened your heart and your home emoji173.png

Very beautiful, thank you so much.

JERRY~ I am so so sorry for your loss with beautiful DANI. My heart deeply breaks for you & your family. (I am feeling your heartbreak and understand as my Dad & family lost our beautiful black lab 2weeks ago.)
But DANI will always be in your heart eternally with her GORGEOUS big smile in her eyes and on her face, and with such beauty and grace. I loved your video!! You rescued DANI, and she rescued you. Keep all the beautiful memories alive in your heart.
Praying for you all.[emoji120][emoji171][emoji178][emoji304]
(#HuskyArt by #PurpleWolf)3da1e11924a50fb2fb71cb704cd67ad6.jpgbc97041f9b26da5a289f19f9341f971e.jpg

~ANGIE, ARMANI & ALINAH~

Archived