WINTER'S COUNT DOWN

Markie

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So pleased all is going well, I couldn’t ever breed from a dog because I’d be so worried about the homes they go to and whether they’d be looked after properly. Even if people pay big money for pups it’s no guarantee they’ll treat them well.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

So pleased all is going well, I couldn’t ever breed from a dog because I’d be so worried about the homes they go to and whether they’d be looked after properly. Even if people pay big money for pups it’s no guarantee they’ll treat them well.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

They are going to my family we have had Huskies for generations, so I'm not worried [emoji4]

Sent from my Pixel using Husky Owners mobile app

FIVE PUPS so far YAY!! I'm still going for my prediction of 8*EIGHT*8!!
[emoji191][emoji191][emoji191][emoji191][emoji191][emoji191][emoji191][emoji191]
SO EXCITING MARKIE!![emoji8]

~ANGIE, ARMANI & ALINAH~

We ended with five there will be no more [emoji4][emoji4] [emoji179][emoji179][emoji177][emoji177][emoji177][emoji178][emoji191][emoji191][emoji191][emoji191][emoji191][emoji252][emoji252][emoji252][emoji252][emoji252]

5 is a good number for a first time Mamma.[emoji4] Glad she did so good and hope you got some well needed rest. [emoji173]️🤗[emoji8][emoji240][emoji240][emoji240][emoji240][emoji240]

I think I did!! [emoji16] I was awake tell one am helping momma keep the puppies all together she nipped me lol [emoji4][emoji4][emoji4][emoji2][emoji2][emoji2] She was tired [emoji4][emoji4][emoji8][emoji8][emoji8][emoji8]

13 minutes ago, Markie said:

I think I did!! emoji16.png I was awake tell one am helping momma keep the puppies all together she nipped me lol emoji4.pngemoji4.pngemoji4.pngemoji2.pngemoji2.pngemoji2.png She was tired emoji4.pngemoji4.pngemoji8.pngemoji8.pngemoji8.pngemoji8.png

I haven't had any nip at me so she must have been tired or just cranky because I know she loves you ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ 

I haven't had any nip at me so she must have been tired or just cranky because I know she loves you [emoji173]️[emoji173]️[emoji173]️[emoji173]️[emoji173]️ 

Me either she was my first [emoji4][emoji4] But much better today 🤗🤗🤗She is also very attentive to those puppies she won't bring them back to her though but that's fine. They come to her with no problems they are going to have great recall lol [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] [emoji178][emoji177][emoji177][emoji170][emoji177][emoji177][emoji178][emoji178]

I was just thinking the same thing!

Sent from my 2PQ93 using Tapatalk

Thank you!!! [emoji4][emoji4][emoji7][emoji8]

Archived