60 days pregnant

Darksunshine

@HuskysAtPlay~ Thank you too!! I always get along with everyone and so sorry I lashed out at you. It was in the wee hours when we were giving advice
(Maybe bcuz my TONSILS are badly INFECTED and now may have Strep...but no excuses! My hubby even said I was cranky and thought I was getting sick...I guess he knows me better than I know myself LOL!)
But I really like you a lot and think it's great we're both on this great Husky Owners site...everyone is truly like family!!
Plus we both need to be there as a team for our@MARKIE -Baby & Mama WINTER!!
Again, thank you too!![emoji8][emoji171][emoji274][emoji171]

~ANGIE, ARMANI & ALINAH~

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, ARMANI & ALINAH said:

@HuskysAtPlay~ Thank you too!! I always get along with everyone and so sorry I lashed out at you. It was in the wee hours when we were giving advice
(Maybe bcuz my TONSILS are badly INFECTED and now may have Strep...but no excuses! My hubby even said I was cranky and thought I was getting sick...I guess he knows me better than I know myself LOL!)
But I really like you a lot and think it's great we're both on this great Husky Owners site...everyone is truly like family!!
Again, thank you too!!emoji8.pngemoji171.pngemoji274.pngemoji171.png

~ANGIE, ARMANI & ALINAH~
Β 

I like you too,😊 we will be there for our @Markie and her beautiful Mamma Winter πŸ•+🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾 I'm guessing 6, you guessed 8 and the countdown is on. πŸ’žβ€οΈπŸ’• I hope you get better soon. Strep is no fun to have. Lots of fluids and chicken soup for you.πŸ˜˜πŸ€—

Well that awkward moment settled lol [emoji23] I'm happy to have the both of you. The pack is back on a roll [emoji4] Now to talk about how beautiful @Darksunshines babies are and how big they have gotten. I like how they each have a personality already [emoji4][emoji4][emoji4]

Sent from my Pixel using Husky Owners mobile app

44 minutes ago, Markie said:

Well that awkward moment settled lol emoji23.png I'm happy to have the both of you. The pack is back on a roll emoji4.png Now to talk about how beautiful @Darksunshines babies are and how big they have gotten. I like how they each have a personality already emoji4.pngemoji4.pngemoji4.png

Sent from my Pixel using Husky Owners mobile app
Β 

Yes they are adorable. ❀️❀️❀️❀️ 

5 hours ago, ARMANI & ALINAH said:

Again, thank you too!!emoji8.pngemoji171.pngemoji274.pngemoji171.png

~ANGIE, ARMANI & ALINAH~
Β 

Oh no i hope you feel better soon!!! I hate having strep... and tonsilitis.

Puppies are all doing great and they all have nicknames now too

Β 

Puppy 1 aka blackie or miss. piggy is at 1LB 11.3oz up 9oz from her birth weight

Puppy 2 aka spot or patches is at 1LB 9 oz up8.1 oz from her birth weight

Puppy 3 aka blondie is at 1 LB 8.7oz up 7.6oz from her birth weight.. Ive been trying to convince my bf that we should spay her and keep her though!!! Hes not agreeing to it though.

Puppy 4 aka copper is at 1LB 9.2oz and up 6.8oz from her birth weight

@DarkSunshine
Absolutely LOVE their nicknames too!!
Wow, they've been eating great with their weight going UP!! I had been a little worried about Pup#4's weight but COPPER sounds like she's caught on the food train quite well!!
They are so precious!! Tell hubby you are keeping the one you love. Aren't we the ones that always win those decisions?!! Praying you get to keep one!!
[emoji171][emoji274][emoji16][emoji252][emoji252][emoji252][emoji252]

~ANGIE, ARMANI & ALINAH~

Archived