60 days pregnant

Darksunshine

@DarkSunshine
[emoji252][emoji252][emoji252] CONGRATULATIONS[emoji252][emoji252][emoji252]
You did an AWESOME JOB!! So did MAMA!!
There still could be a one or two more coming so keep an eye on that. Or hopefully Mama is all done and has 3 beautiful pups!!
[emoji171]HALLELUJAH[emoji171]
[emoji171][emoji274][emoji171][emoji274][emoji171][emoji169][emoji171][emoji274][emoji171]

~ANGIE, ARMANI & ALINAH~

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Huskys At Play
(No! No! No! LMFAO!)
I'm surprised at you, being such an experienced breeder, and have never used clamps/scissors to cut a cord. (Of course Mama takes care of the cord and eats all the JUNK & does everything else.)
Please reread my "tips" back and you'll see (when I talked about cutting the cord, then I said to CALL Vet for advisement). I had GREAT FAITH in Dark Sunshine already knowing alot and most likely did research before Mama went into labor. Also, if you reread my msg again, I put "call your Vet/ER Vet" lots of times and also mentioned *IF NEEDED* bcuz it was the middle of the night, ER Vets are not always there when really needed, and Mamas can have problems. So people go into panic mode when their Mama goes into labor. I was just trying to help out.
But thank God to you that Husky Owners now have an expert guru on here that can point out everyone's faults or no faults and correct all our papers with a big fat red marker LOL and I'm still laughing out loud about No! No! No!🤣
Keep us all straight @Huskys At Play !!

~ANGIE, ARMANI & ALINAH~

6 minutes ago, ARMANI & ALINAH said:

@Huskys At Play
(No! No! No! LMFAO!)
I'm surprised at you, being such an experienced breeder, and have never used clamps/scissors to cut a cord. (Of course Mama takes care of the cord and eats all the JUNK & does everything else.)
Please reread my "tips" back and you'll see (when I talked about cutting the cord, then I said to CALL Vet for advisement). I had GREAT FAITH in Dark Sunshine already knowing alot and most likely did research before Mama went into labor. Also, if you reread my msg again, I put "call your Vet/ER Vet" lots of times and also mentioned *IF NEEDED* bcuz it was the middle of the night, ER Vets are not always there when really needed, and Mamas can have problems. So people go into panic mode when their Mama goes into labor. I was just trying to help out.
But thank God to you that Husky Owners now have an expert guru on here that can point out everyone's faults or no faults and correct all our papers with a big fat red marker LOL and I'm still laughing out loud about No! No! No!🤣
Keep us all straight @Huskys At Play !!

~ANGIE, ARMANI & ALINAH~

Wasn't trying to be mean, I just didn't want a pup to get an umbilical injury. I'm sorry that your feelings were hurt. That was not my intention. 

1 minute ago, Huskys At Play said:

Wasn't trying to be mean, I just didn't want a pup to get an umbilical injury. I'm sorry that your feelings were hurt. That was not my intention. 

And during surgeries I have used them a lot but have never had to use them during the puppy births. 

We have a blonde healthy baby boy and a surprise brown and white boy!!! Waiting to see if there is any more surprises :) We did have to help with baby 1 by gently rubbing her lower tummy. then she didnt know what to do when it crawled away from her. After that though ive just been holding her tail for her. She is doing amazing!!!

1 minute ago, ARMANI & ALINAH said:

Oh my feelings weren't hurt.
You apparently got way too excited & got off with your vast knowledge of being a breeder that's all.

~ANGIE, ARMANI & ALINAH~

This had nothing to do with breeding. This had to do with my medical training. I was doing what you thought you were doing. HELPING. That is what this forum is all about right? Helping those that are new to their husky experiences.  I joined to help people. I am not a mean person so if you are trying to engage me in a squabble I will not engage. All I can say is that I did not mean to offend you and I would not try to purposefully hurt your feelings or make you feel bad in any way. 

17 minutes ago, Darksunshine said:

We have a blonde healthy baby boy and a surprise brown and white boy!!! Waiting to see if there is any more surprises :) We did have to help with baby 1 by gently rubbing her lower tummy. then she didnt know what to do when it crawled away from her. After that though ive just been holding her tail for her. She is doing amazing!!!

That is so exciting! 😊 You will remember this night forever!!! 💞❤️💕 Great job Darksunshine and mamma!! 😁👍

All the babies are out and everyone is doing great so far!!! Here are some pics!!! [emoji4]
DSC00180.thumb.JPG.d931b0fdcc2d554b360925bafd31b935.JPG
DSC00178.thumb.JPG.3b7cd6431b91d4a81b9d560c19f9d54a.JPG
DSC00179.thumb.JPG.f00d67157b0d1124bb84d8a32a7d7ac4.JPG
DSC00181.thumb.JPG.10af8818d3ec1844b02fda50f87db7cf.JPG
DSC00182.thumb.JPG.a5522715c864017368f541579a7289d6.JPG

Aww [emoji4] They are Cutes [emoji2] give them three weeks and you will have a crawling party with them trying to get everything [emoji2][emoji2][emoji7][emoji8] They are so beautiful!!! [emoji4][emoji4]🤗🤗🤗[emoji7][emoji7][emoji8][emoji8] You did amazing [emoji178][emoji178][emoji179][emoji179][emoji179][emoji179][emoji171][emoji171][emoji191]

Sent from my Pixel using Husky Owners mobile app

So guys I feel like an idiot. Sleep deprived me thought that there was two boys. Well i was wrong. Finally got some sleep while the bf watched over and it turns out they are all girls!!! The black and white girl is turning out to be the piggy as she gained almost an oz and pup 4 im watching close because she lost .7 and the others have all gained. Momma is doing good, just tired out

@DarkSunshine ~ OMGorgeous!!!
LOVE all your photos!! I'm so very proud of YOU doing such an amazing job through the entire middle of the night!!
And Mama NATASHA...so very proud of her for the amazing job she did throughout her delivery!! NATASHA is a stunning beauty, and her four new babies are beautiful & so precious!! Their little masks & markings are unique & striking!! You're photos are just LOVELY!! Looking forward to see how the *FAB4* progress & grow!!
Here's to *TEAM NATASHA*!!
[emoji171]=[emoji178][emoji170][emoji178][emoji170][emoji252][emoji252][emoji252][emoji252][emoji274][emoji171]

~ANGIE, ARMANI & ALINAH~

@DarkSunshine ~ You're no idiot by far...you just had no sleep and had 4 precious babies born. Plus, it's kind of hard to tell the sex with all that was going on. So four girls!!! How precious!!
I'm happy you are weighing them and keeping good checks on whether their weight fluctuates. Keep doing what you're doing and checking on 4th pup to ensure it's nursing enough and correctly!!
I pray you can get some good sleep tonight!!
[emoji120] [emoji171]=[emoji178][emoji178][emoji178][emoji178][emoji8][emoji179][emoji274]

~ANGIE, ARMANI & ALINAH~

So guys I feel like an idiot. Sleep deprived me thought that there was two boys. Well i was wrong. Finally got some sleep while the bf watched over and it turns out they are all girls!!! The black and white girl is turning out to be the piggy as she gained almost an oz and pup 4 im watching close because she lost .7 and the others have all gained. Momma is doing good, just tired out

Your not an idiot your sleep deprived two very different things [emoji4][emoji4][emoji2] You did amazing today and got four very precious lives out of it 🤗🤗🤗 Go get some more rest. You weighing the puppies is very good. If it's not allowed to eat they make milk replacer so they can eat just have to order it [emoji4][emoji4][emoji4] Sometimes the last pups are treated like last pups they are usually the ones that have to watched very closely but I would let BF do it and you sleep [emoji2][emoji2][emoji7][emoji7]🤗🤗🤗[emoji171][emoji179][emoji179][emoji178][emoji178][emoji178][emoji179][emoji179][emoji171][emoji171][emoji179][emoji191][emoji252][emoji252][emoji178][emoji178][emoji179][emoji179][emoji171]

Thanks everyone. You all are amazing!!! I thought i would give an update on pups.

Puppy number 1 is our squack box if she wakes up and isnt close enough to eat she cries, move her if shes comfy she crys, cant get comfy and she cries.

Puppy 2 is in between. She likes to cuddle her mama though.

Pup 3 is overly independent. she will crawl away from everyone and curl up in the blanket then if shes hungry she goes back to mom. She will even crawl over her mom to get away. She even somehow got out of the box when i wasnt in the room and was crawling on the floor.

Puppy 4 is very happy go lucky she doesnt care what happens unless you try to weigh her

I thought i would add their weight gains so far from their birth weight.

pup 1 2.2oz

pup 2 2.6oz

pup 3 3.1oz

pup 4 1.7 oz

@DarkSunshine ~ It sounds like everything is going great!!! So happy for you, Mama & puppies!! Love seeing their weight too.!!
[emoji171][emoji178][emoji178][emoji178][emoji178][emoji252][emoji274]

~ANGIE, ARMANI & ALINAH~

@HuskysAtPlay ~ I apologize for our disagreement and should have just stayed quiet. I am sorry.
[emoji171][emoji179][emoji171]

~ANGIE, ARMANI & ALINAH~

Thanks everyone. You all are amazing!!! I thought i would give an update on pups.
Puppy number 1 is our squack box if she wakes up and isnt close enough to eat she cries, move her if shes comfy she crys, cant get comfy and she cries.
Puppy 2 is in between. She likes to cuddle her mama though.
Pup 3 is overly independent. she will crawl away from everyone and curl up in the blanket then if shes hungry she goes back to mom. She will even crawl over her mom to get away. She even somehow got out of the box when i wasnt in the room and was crawling on the floor.
Puppy 4 is very happy go lucky she doesnt care what happens unless you try to weigh her
I thought i would add their weight gains so far from their birth weight.
pup 1 2.2oz
pup 2 2.6oz
pup 3 3.1oz
pup 4 1.7 oz

Love the description that's a wonderful idea [emoji4][emoji4] They seem to be gaining weight nicely that's always Fantastic!!! [emoji4][emoji4][emoji4][emoji173]️[emoji177][emoji179][emoji179][emoji177][emoji177][emoji170][emoji170][emoji179][emoji177][emoji177][emoji173]️[emoji7][emoji191][emoji252]

On 11/18/2017 at 6:00 PM, ARMANI & ALINAH said:

@DarkSunshine ~ It sounds like everything is going great!!! So happy for you, Mama & puppies!! Love seeing their weight too.!!
emoji171.pngemoji178.pngemoji178.pngemoji178.pngemoji178.pngemoji252.pngemoji274.png

~ANGIE, ARMANI & ALINAH~

@HuskysAtPlay ~ I apologize for our disagreement and should have just stayed quiet. I am sorry.
emoji171.pngemoji179.pngemoji171.png

~ANGIE, ARMANI & ALINAH~

Thank you Angie, that means a lot to me. I appreciate you saying that. 🤗💕 

Archived