Snow is coming tomorrow for us!

Huskys At Play

They are gorgeous [emoji7][emoji7][emoji8][emoji8][emoji179][emoji179][emoji177][emoji170][emoji171][emoji178][emoji171] I'm jealous I LOVE snow 🤗🤗🤗

Sent from my Pixel using Husky Owners mobile app

They are gorgeous [emoji7][emoji7][emoji8][emoji8][emoji179][emoji179][emoji177][emoji170][emoji171][emoji178][emoji171] I'm jealous I LOVE snow 🤗🤗🤗

Aria is did a great thing snow a day early 🤣🤣🤣🤗🤗

@Huskys At Play ~ What OMGorgeous photos!!! Absolutely beautiful action shots of all three!!! You have quite the stunning babies!! I hope you get snow!! (Not me LOL but it's only suppose to be in the low 30s Friday/Sat so I won't be surprised if we see flurries.) LOVE the 5th photo of ARIA and her fur fur!! Yes it does look like SNOW!!
🤗🌨️[emoji300]️☃️[emoji171]

~ANGIE, ARMANI & ALINAH~

46 minutes ago, ARMANI & ALINAH said:

@Huskys At Play ~ What OMGorgeous photos!!! Absolutely beautiful action shots of all three!!! You have quite the stunning babies!! I hope you get snow!! (Not me LOL but it's only suppose to be in the low 30s Friday/Sat so I won't be surprised if we see flurries.) LOVE the 5th photo of ARIA and her fur fur!! Yes it does look like SNOW!!
🤗🌨️emoji300.png️☃️emoji171.png

~ANGIE, ARMANI & ALINAH~

Thanks, you will have snow soon enough as well ❄️💙❄️ 

5 hours ago, BingBlaze n Skyla said:

Haha Skyla makes her own snow too! I saw that top pic n again thought they were my two emoji7.png love your pics

Sent from my E6653 using Husky Owners mobile app

Thank you 😊 Yes, we both have beautiful babies and will probably have to be doing a lot of second looks in the future 😂. 

1 hour ago, Olympia7 said:

Wow, your dogs are stunning! at first glance I thought the pile of fur was snow...lol

Thank you so much, that was sweet 😊.  Her fur does look like snow ❄️ I'd say about a scattered inch 😂❄️

4 hours ago, Olympia7 said:

Ava isn't really shedding that much just yet, I'm wondering if she will ever blow her coat this year, the weather here has been so wonky, one day it's 60* the next it's 20*  I think we need a frozen guy emoji on this site...lol

That would be an awesome emoji!!  We have had some strange weather too. I am not a fan of the cold but the dogs love it. My Diego only blows his coat every 2-3 years. I am glad for that because he hates being brushed. 

4 hours ago, Markie said:

So did you get snow??? I'm so jealous I love snow as much as my huskies do emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji300.png️🌨️emoji301.png🏔️🏔️

Don't be jealous, it hit just north of us. My sister got some and she lives 20 min north of me. We almost got snow 😢 but Aria made her own so we have fake snow until the real snow comes 🤔😁👍

Don't be jealous, it hit just north of us. My sister got some and she lives 20 min north of me. We almost got snow [emoji22] but Aria made her own so we have fake snow until the real snow comes 🤔[emoji16][emoji106]

Which could be next week [emoji23][emoji23] It's only twenty minutes away [emoji4][emoji4][emoji4] To make a snow experience you could brush Aria again then kind of throw it around LOL [emoji23][emoji23] then you would have snow hahaha LOL [emoji23][emoji23]🤣[emoji23]

34 minutes ago, Markie said:

Which could be next week emoji23.pngemoji23.png It's only twenty minutes away emoji4.pngemoji4.pngemoji4.png To make a snow experience you could brush Aria again then kind of throw it around LOL emoji23.pngemoji23.png then you would have snow hahaha LOL emoji23.pngemoji23.png🤣emoji23.png

Yes that is a great idea🤗💖😍💖

1 hour ago, Jay said:

@Huskys At Play looks like we didn't get the snow!  My boys were hoping for it (me, not so much!).  Looks like Chicago got most of it....

Yeah I'm not a fan anymore myself. The huskies love it though. My sister in portage got some. Tell the boys it will be here soon enough and to enjoy the cooler weather 😄 it sure got colder. 

Archived