Red spot and hair loss!!

Mu

Hello there,

Two days ago I noticed red spot on my dog face and I thought he that he might hurt himself with something so not a big deal. However, the red spot is larger now and there is hair loss in the area! Well that makes me worry now.

Please guys if any of you have had this before or know anything about it I would love to hear it.

Here are some pictures of it..

042a0a06506cc7150816ae490df33b49.jpgeaf5c62ccd24745119158d3aad285dbf.jpga19842b0d550d43c4ab50eaa017aa517.jpg

And that's my boy

cedd75689e95b213988095a05026b3e7.jpg

Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners mobile app

@Mu
Oh know. @BingBlaze n Skyla could be right. You could always give your baby a doggy multivitamin. It doesn't really look like a scrape and could be happening internally. I'd take your sweet baby to the Vet before it gets worse. Beautiful gorgeous baby you have there!![emoji171][emoji178][emoji252]

~ANGIE, ARMANI & ALINAH~

Thank you guys!
I'm taking him to the vet tomorrow and I'll let you know what happens. Hopefully it's not a big deal [emoji1317]

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners

Would putting sudocrem on make the fur grow back?

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners mobile app

It'll help with the redness and if it is zinc deficiency it will help with healing the skin so then the fur will grow back , I wouldn't say that'll help the fur but as it will help the skin then in a round about way yes

Sent from my E6653 using Husky Owners mobile app

Archived