Echo has passed over

Andy

Sad to announce the passing of my girly Echo.

She had bowel complications and was bleeding heavily took horses to the vet this morning. They said there was almost nothing they could do to stop the bleeding so we had to make the hard decision.

Anyone who met Echo at husky camp or on meets knows she was a very vocal white German shepherd

We rescued her at 18 months old and she was 10 when she passed a loyal and protective Girly.

R. I. P old girl you can have all the ball throws you want now and never get tired

Run free

Sent from my SM-G930F using Husky Owners mobile app

Ahh Andy.. so sad to read this. She had such a special time with you in her years. Dave joins me sending our commiserations and Best Wishes. RIP Echo and run free. [emoji9]🤗 9979c0d2787b671807ab708b729bfa5a.jpg

Oh mate...so sorry to hear this... RIP Echo...Run Free...Run Far...Run Fast...

Camp walks will be a bit quieter now

Oh ANDY, I am so sorry about ECHO. Please know she is deep within your heart leaving beautiful memories & smiles. Deeply praying for you, your family and ECHO.[emoji120][emoji178]

["The beautiful ECHO is running free in the wind, shining bright in the sun, and her silhouette is glowing in the moon."] ~Angie Folino193c30b705917b04f820642251672b7a.jpg

~ANGIE, ARMANI & ALINAH~

1 hour ago, ARMANI & ALINAH said:

@Andy
Here's a precious photo of your son & ECHO from 2014 that I found in "Pics Of Your Dogs... Right NOW," which I believe you started the 2014 thread and first post. I copied it to here in case you lost track of it.emoji171.png
7af7163cf21cb37471661a58d7bf7773.jpg

~ANGIE, ARMANI & ALINAH~

Thanks Angie

Archived