Crushed Elbow

Sparks

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh thats horrible :( u wud think they wud atleast let u no how she gets on :( im soo sorry 2 hear this :( is there no1 u can tail them when they leave 2 take her 2 wherever shes going?

no, dont think i could tail them. i just dont get it, y are they not letting us know what is happening. I know it was a big mistake not getting insurance but they could at least let us know what is going on and at least give us a slight chance of getting her back.

if she's signed it then there's nothing more she can do i don't think, have you read the small print?  You can get a decision on a loan in minutes and have the money in the bank the next day, maybe that's an option?

ye mayb an option, but i pretty sure that once she had signed then that was that u know. but i cant answer the loan question, only my sister can make the choice, i will mention it to her but im not sure...

it our local vets, and yes they made her sign for them to take the puppy or they would charge her £3000

thats sooo bad, yeh i would stake it out tbh, when they take her in the car follow.

Get onto you local radio station as they normally like getting involved it this kind of crap, then it will threaten the vets with bad publicity which they wont like as there local. hopefully this may make them sort it out!

i guess you shoulda got a second opinion about the pup, altho saying that when its hurt you just want it better.

thats sooo bad, yeh i would stake it out tbh, when they take her in the car follow.

Get onto you local radio station as they normally like getting involved it this kind of crap, then it will threaten the vets with bad publicity which they wont like as there local. hopefully this may make them sort it out!

i guess you shoulda got a second opinion about the pup, altho saying that when its hurt you just want it better.

ye u can imagine the sound that the puppy made, such a freak accident, and we all just panicked and rung the vets asap 

ye u can imagine the sound that the puppy made, such a freak accident, and we all just panicked and rung the vets asap 

yeh i know what you mean, cleo got her leg trapped between my bed and her basket and god did she wail, its horrible and yeh you do panic but thankfully shes fine, if i were you get onto your local radio, everyone will be on your side and the vets should do right if they dont there threatening there buisiness, worked many a time with us

I can't believe what I'm reading! How can a vet's do that? The poor pup- going through the trauma of the accident & injury then to be placed for sale to go to a new home ... that vet should be reported! They don't have the pup's best interest at heart!

I'm so sorry for your sister .... is there no-one in the family that can register the dog as theirs & go to the PDSA? Sorry, I know it's 'cheating the system' as the pup's owner works, but I'm absolutely gutted & furious about it!

I can't believe what I'm reading! How can a vet's do that? The poor pup- going through the trauma of the accident & injury then to be placed for sale to go to a new home ... that vet should be reported! They don't have the pup's best interest at heart!

I'm so sorry for your sister .... is there no-one in the family that can register the dog as theirs & go to the PDSA? Sorry, I know it's 'cheating the system' as the pup's owner works, but I'm absolutely gutted & furious about it!

we have tried everything possible, and even if we come up with a solution that might work then the vet somehow finds a way to mess things up, i cant believe it to be honest.

This is so terrible. I just cannot fathom a vet doing this sort of crap. If it's not illegal, it is surely highly unethical. I wish I was there, I'd take that piece of garbage vet to task. This is easy for me to suggest, but getting a second opinion may have been a good thing to have done. Of course, it's most likely too late now. If a vet did that here in Iowa, they would most likely loose their license. I know the television stations would have a hay day with a story like that. Your sister must be heart broken. Zoya sends Husky Hugs.