Bandits turn :(

BingBlaze n Skyla

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No way!!! You could start your own drug store!!!! [emoji15]

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners

I asked the vet if i could just move in [emoji23] luckily I was only charged for treatment and not the consultation too

Sent from my E6653 using Husky Owners mobile app

Currently treating the rest of the girls to be safe , I found a bug in their cage on one of their toys so i think that's the culprit i only saw one small bug but it could have had more hidden inside so that was straight in the bin , the cage has been disinfected , their hammock is on a hot wash and ill be wiping ledges and cleaning their toilets every day from now own , no way in hell my girls will suffer
Luckily I've not seen anything on the others n no more from bandit either , I THINK her infection has cleared up now too , so hopefully were heading in the right direction to health

You are such a great Mommy NIX!!
Praying all your girls will be healthy & no more problems!
[emoji120] [emoji178][emoji232][emoji232][emoji232][emoji232][emoji232][emoji232][emoji178][emoji8]

~ANGIE, ARMANI & ALINAH~

I hope so , I sat n spooned all the poop from the bottom of the cage out today (don't worry I'm never using the spoon again [emoji23]) to keep it as clean as possible , wish they would all use their litter trays! They have 2 i think I need a 3Rd

See what I'm saying, you are an awesome Mommy!! Since they have potty trays, could you put a little bit of their soiled litter (w/urine & poodoo) and lay it in the trays to see if they start using the trays?? Just like potty training LOL!! But you've probably already tried that!! As for the SPOON, you could always wash/sterilize it to be reused every time cleaning...the POODOO SPOON LOL!!
LOVE YOUR RATPACK!!;
[emoji178][emoji178][emoji178][emoji178][emoji178][emoji178]

~ANGIE, ARMANI & ALINAH~

See what I'm saying, you are an awesome Mommy!! Since they have potty trays, could you put a little bit of their soiled litter (w/urine & poodoo) and lay it in the trays to see if they start using the trays?? Just like potty training LOL!! But you've probably already tried that!! As for the SPOON, you could always wash/sterilize it to be reused every time cleaning...the POODOO SPOON LOL!!
LOVE YOUR RATPACK!!;
[emoji178][emoji178][emoji178][emoji178][emoji178][emoji178]

~ANGIE, ARMANI & ALINAH~

Most of them go in the toilets already they're just lazy n if they're at the bottom of the cage they won't go up to poop lol , I'll just keep it as my cage cleaning spoon lol

Omg pancakes too! Ringing the vets tomorrow see if they can see panc the same time n hopefully operate the same day if she needs it , but this lump is in her groin area so I'm not sure if they'll be able to do anything. :/

Pancakes goes back to the vets Saturday for a check up , the lump is massive now n whilst she seems fine in herself we want to make sure she's not hiding any pain or suffering

Fingers crossed for her Nix. Did the vet say what they thought the lump was? Benign?

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners

They didn't say , most lumps are benign which I think because of how quickly it's grown but not affecting her that it isn't cancerous but because of where it is it'll eventually affect her regardless

They didn't say , most lumps are benign which I think because of how quickly it's grown but not affecting her that it isn't cancerous but because of where it is it'll eventually affect her regardless

So sorry Nix. Thinking of you xxx

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners mobile app

Oh no. I wonder what would cause the sores?? I know you've been great cleaning out their cages and everything. Just know I'm praying for everything to go smoothly tomorrow. Hope they give her anti-Bs...maybe the sores are from an infection.
Deeply praying for you all.[emoji120][emoji179][emoji178]

~ANGIE, ARMANI & ALINAH~

Oh no. I wonder what would cause the sores?? I know you've been great cleaning out their cages and everything. Just know I'm praying for everything to go smoothly tomorrow. Hope they give her anti-Bs...maybe the sores are from an infection.
Deeply praying for you all.[emoji120][emoji179][emoji178]

~ANGIE, ARMANI & ALINAH~

It's her tumor that they couldn't operate on , it's grown a hell of a lot over the past 3 weeks so it's pressure sores from walking around the cage with it , we think it's time for her now sadly [emoji24]

• 4 weeks later...

I'm so sorry Nix you are one strong person going through all of this with all of sweet babies [emoji252][emoji191][emoji178][emoji173]️[emoji179][emoji252][emoji252] I sure hope it's something really simple or nothing at all. Your taking really good care of all of them just hang in there [emoji4]

Sent from my Pixel using Husky Owners mobile app

Archived