*MEET "KAIMANA" ALMOST AGE18!*

ARMANI & ALINAH

Meet KAIMANA (means DIAMOND in Hawaiian)! KAIMANA is almost AGE18 & my DAD's 2nd dog!!! (He lives next door with my twin brother TONY.)

In 2000, I found KAI while driving home & stopped my car for some reason. KAI was lost & seemed scared but walked up to my car trusting me! It was at night & I wasn't about to leave this little white puppy by the woods & creek. He was about 12weeks. His accomplishments are: KAI got his driver's license at age16, is a senior in high school, almost to graduate, & going to go to the University of Dogs&Paws!!! KAI still walks, sees, hears, and eats very well ... he has his own personal chef, my brother TONY!! He's very demanding & his forte is "speaking" and quite loudly!!

KAIMANA is a true gift from God, is a genuine blessing to our family, & he is the best quality & clarith of a DIAMOND!!! I love this beautiful baby with all my heart!!

[emoji184][emoji171][emoji252][emoji173][emoji184]b3032c3b00218d89edbbedd46018da13.jpg

~ANGIE, ARMANI & ALINAH~

He is very very gorgeous :-) I love Samoyeds they are very pretty. He is a graduate from dogs and paws that is so cute and a personal chef your brother names Tony that's awesome [emoji16][emoji16] You got lucky find him so young and him trusting you. I love the name Kaimana is a great name!! [emoji184][emoji184][emoji184]

Sent from my Pixel using Husky Owners mobile app

@BBava Thank you! Do Samoyeds have a gray muzzle ... never knew that?? Maybe he doesn't have a gray muzzle bcuz it turned gray being almost 18yrs old. KAIMANA is mostly a Samoyed but I've always wondered if he has a little golden in him since he has some of the biscuit color.🤗

~ANGIE, ARMANI & ALINAH~

@BingBlaze n Skyla ~ Yeah, SKYLA does have the Samoyed look but I can tell she's probably 100% pure gorgeous & sweetheart Husky!![emoji175]
KAI knows how cute he is bcuz he tells us! He's 70lbs but a picky eater (SPOILED). The Vet asks what he eats & my Dad & TONY tell him "people food like filet mignon (Dad says that but just steak LOL), chicken&noodles, PIZZA is his FAVORITE, McDonald's cheeseburgers (1 a day & yes I'm laughing), scram eggs& peppers HOT!! HOT PEPPERS w/everything & KAI loves it HOT!! My twin TONY thinks the hot peppers he grows like (habaneros, jalepenos) are keeping illnesses/cancer away & the Vet kind of agrees!! KAI is truly the biggest lover!! He still plays with TOYZZ!
🤗[emoji252]🌶️[emoji488]🌶️[emoji487]🌶️[emoji239]🌶️🥓🤗

~ANGIE, ARMANI & ALINAH~

I know why everyone here likes Samoyeds so much!! They are part of the Spitz Family the same as our huskies lady and gentlemen we are drawn to the Spitz so what that really mean is we are drawn to crazy, picky,funny doggies LOL [emoji23][emoji23] Hugs and kisses [emoji16][emoji16][emoji6][emoji4]

Sent from my Pixel using Husky Owners mobile app

@BingBlaze n Skyla ~ Yeah, SKYLA does have the Samoyed look but I can tell she's probably 100% pure gorgeous & sweetheart Husky!![emoji175]
KAI knows how cute he is bcuz he tells us! He's 70lbs but a picky eater (SPOILED). The Vet asks what he eats & my Dad & TONY tell him "people food like filet mignon (Dad says that but just steak LOL), chicken&noodles, PIZZA is his FAVORITE, McDonald's cheeseburgers (1 a day & yes I'm laughing), scram eggs& peppers HOT!! HOT PEPPERS w/everything & KAI loves it HOT!! My twin TONY thinks the hot peppers he grows like (habaneros, jalepenos) are keeping illnesses/cancer away & the Vet kind of agrees!! KAI is truly the biggest lover!! He still plays with TOYZZ!
🤗[emoji252]🌶️[emoji488]🌶️[emoji487]🌶️[emoji239]🌶️🥓🤗

~ANGIE, ARMANI & ALINAH~

I think it's the crazy fluffy butt that confuses people , she's not your typical sibe either tho she has a few sibe traits but then she is the total opposite at the same time lol
43b741f334bb2c0ce42bd10ddf184f3c.jpg

Sent from my E6653 using Husky Owners mobile app

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you@Maz51 !! KAIMANA is truly the best sweet baby!! He was there for my Mom when she was dying of Ovarian Cancer. He's been there for my Dad when he was grieving, and just all of us in so many wonderful ways! Almost 18years of pure love & happiness (giving & receiving...but, most importantly, for KAIMANA!!🤗[emoji252][emoji171]

~ANGIE, ARMANI & ALINAH~

Archived