Introducing..... The Fab Five

ZoeStephen

I am happy to announce that we have finally decided on our new puppies names (Well I've called them and Stephen just said aye so the Geordie yes is there for approval) 😊 

Everyone meet Willows and Dylan's babies 

Hunter💙  

DOB: 26/9/2017 at 12:55 pm.

He was born outside and he is always on the hunt for food.

Bear💙

DOB: 26/9/2017 at 1:20 pm.

His grey with brown coat big and cuddly always cuddling up to his sister and brothers.

Aurora💖

DOB: 26/9:2017 at 1:50 pm.

Sweet little girl with good energy and quite bossy over her brothers.

Blazer💙

DOB: 26/9/2017 at 2:40 pm

He has a marking on his neck like a flame.

Wolf💙

DOB: 26/9/2017 at 4:35 pm.

Always wandering of to the other end of the cage to be on his own like a lone wolf.

(First picture is day of birth second picture is today 3 days old)

💙💙💖💙💙

20170929_135705.jpg

20170929_163555.jpg

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They are the CUTEST EVER!! I would keep ALL OF THEM even if my house was small or a shack!!! Then the house would be warm with heavy love!!
LOVE Xs FAB5!!![emoji170][emoji170][emoji175][emoji170][emoji170]

~ANGIE, ARMANI & ALINAH~

LOVE THESE PRECIOUS PHOTOS AND THE NAMES YOU PICKED OUT![emoji171]

~ANGIE, ARMANI & ALINAH~

Mama *WILLOW* is doing awesome as a first-time mommy with HUNTER, BEAR, AURORA, BLAZER & WOLF!!!!! (I think I have their names down LOL!) Ohh, Aww, they're so darn precious & adorable!!!!! Yes, they are getting BIG!
Thank you ZOE & STEPHEN for sharing this entire beautiful experience with WILLOW & the FAB5!!!
YOU BOTH have done an exceptional job!
*LOVE* ALL THE PHOTOS TOO!
[emoji170][emoji170][emoji178][emoji170][emoji170]

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Husky Owners mobile app

3 weeks old on Tuesday on their feet all blue eyed babies they are getting louder and louder and more playful proper little balls of fur they are now so adorable. They're just getting bigger and bigger it's just a shame I cannot upload videos on here I have some lovely ones on my facebook 💙💙💖💙💙

20171015_143543.jpg

20171015_143538.jpg

They’re all gorgeous, bear is a lovely colour but it’s the personality that matters the most, I wouldn’t like to have to choose. Must be abit manic at yours now they’re more active, I’d love it [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners

They are all adorable 

Aurora comes to me as soon as I go to the cage she comes for her cuddles and kisses, blazer does the same loves his kisses and cuddles wolf loves me tickling him but bites Stephen when he tries to do it and wont let stephen near the cage he also goes around tormenting his brothers and sister. Bear is protective of Hunter and goes after wolf if wolf goes near Hunter bear loves his little walk abouts out the cage and Hunter just loves to sleep alo t he plays now and then but loves his naps. Willow was outside the cage the other day and aurora author and Hunter climbed out away from blazer wolf and bears fighting haha funny little 5 they are I just love them. We have got a new home for aurora and her new adopted parents are on the phone asking for updates all the time. 

Archived