Sign in to follow this  
Markie

Siku arguing

I took Siku outside today and like he always does he was running up the stairs before me because six month old huskies are fast LOL he gets up there and reliezed I wasn't there and turns around to argue LOL I think he was telling me to get my butt up the stairs NOW haha IMG_20170926_094710.jpgIMG_20170926_094709.jpgIMG_20170926_094708.jpgIMG_20170926_094707_1.jpgIMG_20170926_094707.jpgIMG_20170926_094705.jpgIMG_20170926_094704.jpg

He is such a big bad boy who just wants to lick my face off LOL He was puppy growling at me the whole time LOL

Sent from my Pixel using Husky Owners mobile app

• Like 4

He is just stunning!! SUKI will be a "ladies man" for sure. Those looks on his face are adorable! I guess you need to move faster when the handsome guy orders you to do something LOL!!

~ANGIE, ARMANI & ALINAH~

He does need to grow into those ears I agree :-) His ears have been like that forever now it's crazy. He also has a bunch loose skin on his back and neck he needs to grow into also :-):-)

Sent from my Pixel using Husky Owners mobile app

• Like 1