Harley's got a lump

BingBlaze n Skyla

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hope she'll be ok. I can't believe how tame they are, seeing them like this has totally changed my perception of these miniature fur babies.

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners

They're amazing little animals lol , I'm currently lying on my sofa they're all on here with me except one who's running around on the floor lol n I've got one cuddled on my chest falling asleep whilst I stroke her head , they're crazy sweet

Sent from my E6653 using Husky Owners mobile app

They do look like little hands. It looks like they had to use metal Staples on HARLEY Baby. The RatPack is so darn adorable!! I'm starting to get addicted!![emoji242][emoji232][emoji242]

~ANGIE, ARMANI & ALINAH~

Yeah it was basically like a mini staple gun they used on her :( but she's doing ok , i slept downstairs on the sofa last night with the cage next to me so she wasn't completely alone

Aww, you are such a compassionate Mommy! I would have done the same thing! HUGS!

~ANGIE, ARMANI & ALINAH~

The things we do hey , my partner works nights so otherwise I think he'd sleep downstairs instead , Harley was originally his girl and I chose her sister remi but harley has chosen me lol ,
I'm happy to keep updating with pics of all of them if u want me too :) nice to find someone who loves them just as much as I do lol

Yeah, I do love them. OMGosh, I've been thinking of getting one, well two LOL, so one wouldn't be lonely. I've just been trying to figure out what the dogs would do. They are little "snoopers" with everything & can never get anything past them! I love your baby rats (normal size but I still call them babies). Yes please keep sending photos please!🤗

~ANGIE, ARMANI & ALINAH~

Yeah, I do love them. OMGosh, I've been thinking of getting one, well two LOL, so one wouldn't be lonely. I've just been trying to figure out what the dogs would do. They are little "snoopers" with everything & can never get anything past them! I love your baby rats (normal size but I still call them babies). Yes please keep sending photos please!🤗

~ANGIE, ARMANI & ALINAH~

The youngest 5 are probably the right size for females the older 2 are bigger then they should be , I have no doubt that skyla would eat them given the chance , I'm not 100% sure with Blaze but he'd definitely be interested lol
Very social animals n don't do well alone (hence me sleeping close to harley atm) they're like huskies u can never have just one they're addictive lol , I already want a pure white one to add to the mischief lol
I tried to get some family photos today ... Well u can see how well that went [emoji23]

0acd73201fd104045bfcd8497b46d9cf.jpg

fa14afbc2cf43f42fe41765473655857.jpg

d5b94e940e395411547f22313287a7fb.jpg

5a793ad93caa04310ef62fb4d95bacec.jpg

Remi is the kind of brownish and white colour
Harley is obviously the black and white lol
Bandit is the darker grey and white
Pancakes is the mostly white with a bit of grey
Berry is the blue
Rattata is one of the blacks she has a white tip on her tail
And Doe is the other black one without the tip lol

Baby pics!
aab90dba7fa96511c36395a18cfcd620.jpg

You can really see how bandit and pancakes have changed as they've aged , bandit has lost her namesake eye patch
e05d5c8ac989d202f952f0199b5d59be.jpg

I'M SO IN LOVE!!! You should get some more like a red one, jet black, and then a cream one! I don't know if they come in solid red or solid cream. But it would only be just 3 more right?!! I honestly love them & will have to just "look" at the pet store!! The are getting very addicting to me also![emoji171]

~ANGIE, ARMANI & ALINAH~

Noticed some discharge coming from Harley's wound this morning , so me and my partner took her straight to the vets luckily even tho we didn't have an appt they saw us quickly checked her over , it's healing better then he was expecting but now instead of antibiotics in the water we've gotta try n give it to her directly which could be a barrel of fun because it's not supposed to taste very nice lol
She goes back on Monday now instead of Thursday for her check up and the vet didn't charge us either which was nice :) just want my girl better now tho

Poor little lady. She’s been through the wars a bit, bless her. Fingers crossed it’s all plain sailing from here 🤞🏼

It should be (hopefully) considering its only been 2 days since she has the staples in the vet said it's looking a lot better then he was expecting and I think infection is quite common with staples too so she should be fine in a few days , she's fine in herself so that's a good sign

She took her medication straight from the syringe! She's so good [emoji7] it's apparently bitter tasting so I didn't think she would , her sister has to have it mixed in baby food
Thank u Angie :) I wouldn't say I'm awesome just doing what any pet owner would

Aaagh, really sweet. Hope it heals before she tries to pull it out.

She's back at the vets in the morning so hopefully they'll take it out n either just leave it to heal or restaple it but I dunno what would be best now , just woke up n had to rebandage her :/ never thought such a tiny animal could be so stressful lol

Archived