Harley's got a lump

BingBlaze n Skyla

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She's healing nicely , apart from the obvious , you wouldn't even know she'd had an op with the way she's acting , I can't wait till she can go back with her sisters though we had a panic this morning as one the younger ones is trying to be top rat and had bit the other older ones ear , she was covered in blood i thought she was gonna have to go vets too :/ so once harley is back things should settle down again

053ba5edd7cc3755b3ba7b2334751d17.jpg

cf14b7c8a504bacbaa264db48b225b8d.jpg

Sent from my E6653 using Husky Owners mobile app

The girls are fighting over their handsome HARLEY! That's pretty cute except the ear bite.
So happy the healing is going well!
They all are gorgeous & so precious![emoji171]

~ANGIE, ARMANI & ALINAH~

Luckily remi is a tough girl I don't think it phased her as much as it did me
Lol , its kind of funny how the smallest of them all decided to take on the biggest , she's lucky remi is so chilled out

I swear, your babies are the cutest EVER! Love their soft, shiny fur. Think I'm in LOVE![emoji7]

~ANGIE, ARMANI & ALINAH~

They're amazing lol , its great because I don't actually have Blaze and Skyla living with me so they're like having loads of little dogs around instead but not as annoying and yappy lol

Back to the vets this morning , she pulled her stitches last night so the vet tried to staple it n ended up ripping it n making her bleed :( another vet come in n managed to staple her successfully but now she's on antibiotics for a week so she doesn't get infected which means she can't go back in with her sisters yet either , was hoping to put her back with them today :( she gets the staples out in 2 weeks

Archived