Hi!

Avenger286

Just found the forum while trying to do some research into scootering. I have owned my husky Aria for just under 4 years we also have a rottweiler and 2 lurchers. I have had the scooter for 2 years and have used it a little and Aria picked it up straight away! But I am looking to get get off my lazy arse and do more this year. I am after some help with just how to get training properly and building up but I can't find much information. 

DSC_0737.JPG

DSC_0103.JPG

Thanks for the welcome guys and girls. Robke I just really just want to know what distances I should be starting with and how little and often I should be going out. I have not been able to fined any info locally (north east England) Also I have a large sea front to use, do I follow the path on the sea wall or go along the sand when the tide is out?

Any information would be most useful. 

Graeme 

11 hours ago, Avenger286 said:

Thanks for the welcome guys and girls. Robke I just really just want to know what distances I should be starting with and how little and often I should be going out. I have not been able to fined any info locally (north east England) Also I have a large sea front to use, do I follow the path on the sea wall or go along the sand when the tide is out?

Any information would be most useful. 

Graeme 

I wish I had a beach to run at LOL...I start then new season with them just doing what they want to do if they want to run 5 mins or 20 mins fine with me after a few times of doing that I start on my normal round about 20 mins and slowly make that longer every time...

when they were a bit younger and me as well... it was 3 times a week...now once twice a week...I just do it for fun...

Archived