Snow is happy that we have left Florida!

Mu

Snow is very happy that we have left Florida( Daytona beach our home) and came to Georgia! Not only because it's safer here but also because his friends are here, and we will be staying with them [emoji3][emoji190]

Here are some pictures of the pack lol

6ef3903324c9cd90a257018c61e07b3e.jpg

This picture is right now lol

d939da86c2916b7ddb6f6cc5b40a30fb.jpg

Yesterday, we were walking to the river.

cbe8bc26cabe5e172919e3bfac0d4a9d.jpg

Playing in the water [emoji97]

495993cede94d3a8fcab58ef194e38e0.jpg

When we got home they were so tired [emoji42]

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners mobile app

Glad you are escaping Hurricane IRMA & staying somewhere safe. Once the hurricane is over, I pray your house will be fine too!
We live in Ohio & just got remnants of HARVEY! Years ago with Hurricane IKE, Ohio & Indiana got the worst hit with horrific winds, no one could drive anywhere bcuz of downed trees, power knocked out for 2weeks & so much damage. Don't wanna go through that again!
You all stay safe & enjoy the vacation with family & friends! All the dogs are just beautiful!!!🤗[emoji252]

~ANGIE

Nice pics!! Happy dogs [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners

Thank you [emoji4]

Lovely pictures, stay safe! My cousin lives in Georgia [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners

Thank you [emoji4], I lived here for 2 years before moving to Florida. It's really nice and there are so many adventures that you can do with your dog!! I loved it

Glad you are escaping Hurricane IRMA & staying somewhere safe. Once the hurricane is over, I pray your house will be fine too!
We live in Ohio & just got remnants of HARVEY! Years ago with Hurricane IKE, Ohio & Indiana got the worst hit with horrific winds, no one could drive anywhere bcuz of downed trees, power knocked out for 2weeks & so much damage. Don't wanna go through that again!
You all stay safe & enjoy the vacation with family & friends! All the dogs are just beautiful!!![emoji847][emoji252]

~ANGIE

Yes trying to stay safe is the best thing you can think of! I mean everything else can be replaced or rebuilt but you can't put your life at risk right! Thank you so much! We will try to stay safe and maybe have so fun!

We're praying for all you guys & everyone! IRMA was at a Category 5, then 4 & think it's a 3 now temporarily. But they're saying it's picking up speed again & will be Cate 4 Sunday morning hitting land (Key West & Miami). I pray it will weaken. Just too many Category 4s this year with the Atlantic at 88degrees.
Keep in touch with us all & stay safe.[emoji120]

~ANGIE

We're praying for all you guys & everyone! IRMA was at a Category 5, then 4 & think it's a 3 now temporarily. But they're saying it's picking up speed again & will be Cate 4 Sunday morning hitting land (Key West & Miami). I pray it will weaken. Just too many Category 4s this year with the Atlantic at 88degrees.
Keep in touch with us all & stay safe.[emoji120]

~ANGIE

Thank you so much! Yes it's cate 3 and hopefully it will weaken [emoji1317]
Thank you for supporting us! Praying for the people who couldn't leave the state:(

• 3 years later...

Archived