*PLEASE PRAY FOR MINDY*

ARMANI & ALINAH

Please pray for my Dad's 6-yr old Black Labrador, Princess MINDY. He found out she has cancer in her shoulder muscle. She's been not using her front leg & in crying pain. Yesterday, the MedVet had to amputate her front leg & believes she got all the cancer I pray. MINDY-Baby comes home today with bandages & strong painkillers. I just pray she does well, adjusts well with no complications. MINDY is the sweetest Baby3b829803cd566237842bb4d798fa7c65.jpg in the world!

Here's beautiful Princess MINDY:

~ANGIE

Shes lovely! Many dogs adapt really well to losing a limb, hopefully she bounces back big time now her pain has gone [emoji173]️

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners

Thanks so much! (I really needed some hugs & we're heartbroken.) We didn't see this coming. MINDY just started limping 4 wks ago & my DAD & twin brother TONY took her to a few different Vets numerous times. Then took her to Cincinnati MedVet & they found it & said it may be in a lymph node, which she'd only have 6mths to a year. Vet said it's hardest on Humans bcuz animals will adapt. They'll just have to keep her pain well maintained til she heals. I've been praying for her constantly. I just know she'll have her gorgeous smile from ear to ear & her big beautiful brown eyes smiling too![emoji251][emoji182][emoji178]
Thanks so much "Nix" for the hugs. (I think that's your name?)

~ANGIE

According to our vet, dogs can adapt so quick and very well because they don't care what they look like to others.

My  dog Nana is a tripawed. too.

It's better to hop on three legs than limping on four.

All fingers and paws crossed for beautiful Mindy !

@BBava ~ Thank you about telling your story about NANA! That's a great way to put it! I pray for your sweet baby & that she has a long happy life! Thank you again![emoji178]

~ANGIE

Thank you to ALL of you for being so sweet & supportive! It really means everything to me! I'm going to show my Dad all these heartfelt messages for he & MINDY! You are all truly family![emoji8][emoji175]

~ANGIE

You ALL are wonderful and have
[emoji169]HEARTS OF GOLD[emoji169]!
I've worried so much & prayed hard that MINDY wouldn't have to lose her leg. So I can imagine how my Dad is feeling. MINDY is the most [emoji817]% solid dog ever. She'll get through this just fine!
Thank you all so very much for so many warm wishes! Wow! I can't wait to show my Dad, which will make him smile, and of course, Princess MINDY too![emoji307]

~ANGIE

• 3 weeks later...

*UPDATE*: My Dad's dog, Princess MINDY (black lab/almost age6), has been recovering great since she had her right front leg/shoulder muscle amputated due to cancer almost 3weeks ago. My Dad said MINDY is back to her normal happy self & still healing.
But today, my Dad said MINDY's lab results came back. Not good. Doctors are only giving her 2-3months to live because she has an aggressive bone cancer. If my Dad does the chemo for her, they said she may have around 6mths left. (Dad said he's definitely doing the chemo for her, which we all agree.) So my Dad & all of us will provide her with the very BEST and what she knows and is used to being treated. When the time comes when pain starts taking over ... you know the rest. My heart is broken with the newest results today. But my job is to be happy & strong for her. Princess MINDY is the most precious & beautiful baby!
I LOVE MINDY WITH MY SOUL![emoji171] [emoji120] d8e971ebb31833bcf2366f498e73fc85.jpg

~ANGIE, ARMANI & ALINAH~

She is a very pretty Lab Mindy is :-):-) Just stay happy :-):-) Heart breaking yes but she feels everything everyone else is feeling also dogs have that cool sense about them :-) Stay happy for the Princess [emoji179][emoji171][emoji177][emoji173]️[emoji813]️[emoji178][emoji175][emoji175] and a good thing to remember is doctor's can be wrong they tell people all the time they will die in two months from this but then they life for six years so anything is possible just believe :-):-) That sweet little Princess will be fine [emoji171][emoji171][emoji179][emoji173]️[emoji173]️[emoji813]️[emoji178][emoji178]

Sent from my Pixel using Husky Owners mobile app

@EMMA ~ Oh, I'm so very sorry. I wish I could've been there for you both times! I know you got deep solace with Husky Owners; everyone is sooo sweet & compassionate & supportive!! I also missed the photos you may have sent. I feel for you deeply. I too lost my Chow Samoyed APOLLO last year. He was my life & everything to me for 14yrs.
Again, thanks so much![emoji171]

~ANGIE, ARMANI & ALINAH~

Thanks so much! The Vet said confidently that she got all of the cancer during surgery. But the MRI results came back late saying it's not just in the muscle & it is bone cancer & has metastasized. We are all pretty shocked thinking she may have a couple years left on three legs. But who knows. MINDY is a tough gal so we'll keep praying daily for her to stay healthy as possible & keep her smiling!![emoji171]

~ANGIE, ARMANI & ALINAH~

• 2 years later...

Dear Angie, I’m so sorry to know about you Princess Mindy. I also love dogs. So, I understand you very well because I also had to go through hard time. My dog also had cancer. I was very sad. One day, I’ve found https://prayrs.org/ and I decided to use their help. Thanks this web page you can send your prayer all over the world. I decided to send my prayer to the Church of the Holy sepulchre. For me, this is favorite place and I was there many times. You know,miracle has happened and my dog could live 3 more year yet. I sincerely wish prayrs.org help you and your Princess.

Archived