New puppy ?

lyricalgoesmeow

e76466f8b9e1e87e9fe26e7aa0bc9c5d.jpg Going to visit this cute girl she's too young to bring home she's three weeks old soon Thursday we get to meet her I want to name her nova but my husband is on the fence till he actually sees her. She's from the same breeder I got my five month old male . We wanted to get him a sister to grow up with to keep him company have someone to play with.

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners mobile app

Beautiful pup!  I have first hand experience having a new puppy with a teenage pup at the same time, and I can say it's not easy!  Nikko was 9 months old when I got Yukon.  I would suggest that you are happy with where you are at on training with your current dog though.  I made sure Nikko was fully trained before I brought a new one in, and although it was some work, it made it easier because Yukon learned quickly from Nikko.  Good luck with whatever you decide!

Archived