Mikah and I say hello!

From SoCal! Mikah is fairly new to my family and I must say it's taken him a little time to adjust and to trust me. Since March I had been struggling with him because of all of his anxiety and slight aggression that I even tried to find him another good home, but then he and I connected and I regret even thinking about finding him another home. I had a husky when I was much younger, but this is different....this handsome fellow is my partner and we are connecting on so many levels! I've noticed that patience goes a long way with him. I'm so in love with my furbaby! Anyway...all mushy stuff aside, I look forward to talking to all you husky parents!!

431f7fe4ef0f3a64e12b802b93ef65d4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners mobile app

• Like 4

Welcome! Lovely pic, so pleased you didnt give up on him, its a challenge but so worth it [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners

• Like 1

Hi, once they trust you and let you in the bond you'll have is very strong, they will exhaust you and frustrate you but there's nothing else like it!
So glad you didn't give up on him, he's a handsome boy!

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners