My boy is getting bigger everyday lol

Mu

5045154700ae1765f830af648e372732.jpg

Every time i look at the pictures when I first got him I would be amazed by how fast he is growing!!

Anyway, a week ago we were at a friend house and he has a husky too! However his husky food were there so Snow went and tried it and now he won't eat his food! Any suggestions? I just bought the food for $55 lol

Also, he has been eating that food since he was 7 weeks old.

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners mobile app

5045154700ae1765f830af648e372732.jpg&key=64f64d0d01065688f683f7cfafd0cbf7479712e6234c3b637d2d3c6d25b366ad

Every time i look at the pictures when I first got him I would be amazed by how fast he is growing!!

Anyway, a week ago we were at a friend house and he has a husky too! However his husky food were there so Snow went and tried it and now he won't eat his food! Any suggestions? I just bought the food for $55 lol
Also, he has been eating that food since he was 7 weeks old.

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners mobile app

He is gorgeous!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Me personaly would leave food out for 15 mins take it away...try again next time 15 mins take it away...he will not starve himself...  

He is a beaut ...

He is a handsome fellow!
I'd do what Rob suggested with the food, if he's still a pup he should still get puppy food. If not you can always try mixing the two brands, but then you're just setting yourself up for having to deal with a picky eater regularly...

Sent from my ALE-L21 using Husky Owners mobile app

I agree with Rob, 15 mins then lift the food, you wouldnt leave food on the dinner table for a child to pick at and no healthy dog will starve its self, having said that, I have never had this problem with Amy, she wolfs her food down and is always looking for more [emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners

JO~ You're probably right to take the food away after 15mins. Just when there is a new change in feeding habits whether it be they want a different food or may not be feeling well, I just thought to leave (dry) food out for awhile to help see where the problem is.
I leave my dogs' food out bcuz they play/run so hard together in the backyard burning lots of calories every day. They get a little thin some times and need extra food some times. They are grazers so it just works for my dogs.🤗

~ANGIE

Archived