Husky tantrums

goingsolo

We've all seen and laughed at those you tube videos of huskies  throwing a tantrum. Not quite so funny today when it was ours lol. We had a lovely walk around Haughmond Hill met lovely dogs and lovely people. By the carpark there is a cabin which is a toilet facilities and a lovely basic cafe and I'd promised other half a bacon butty when we got there only when we got there we found it was closed today. Solo likes his walk and knows we stop for a butty, he gets a bit of sausage, and was disgusted it dared be shut so threw himself onto the floor screaming! Tbh thought he'd hurt himself but it soon became obvious that it was temper when he flung himself towards cafe door (still wailing) he then refused to get up until I held a dog treat up. Other dog owners were very amused by his antics. It was the first time our daughter had witnessed him in tantrum mode she thought it highly amusing (till I said that's how she was when 2) why do we love these dogs again??

cause we do love them.... Alpha has this new thing around the caravan that when he gets told of or does not get what he wants pees right in front of the awning not the normal tree...that is his new tantrum LOL

Lolol. Mine throw lite fits. Small stuff like the male will wait for a treat or bite of meat, if we aren't quick or we ignore him, he will huff at us a few times, and occasionally a sharp single BARK, with his nose up in the air. The female lowers her head and ears slightly back and "yells" at me usually if she's hungry or we've been away too long from her. She has this funny low voice and it goes "roo roo roo roo roo roo" in a fast pattern. She will put one or two feet in an empty water bowl, or sometimes she flings the bowl across the kitchen, or digs in it.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

6 hours ago, robke said:

cause we do love them.... Alpha has this new thing around the caravan that when he gets told of or does not get what he wants pees right in front of the awning not the normal tree...that is his new tantrum LOL

Lol my husky does something like that too

I have to be so carefull of telling him off in the house if he gets told off to bad he goes off and pee's in the kitchen  then runs in doing a stuff you run around lap in the living room

all other times he is house trauned just has this  s###w you pee in the kitchen trick

Archived