First run off lead in closed area with other dog

Shelley15

20170824_135422-1512x2016.thumb.jpg.be2ad812c6e9ad65e86aa98e9668a8be.jpgToday I took keto to my parents farm where we let her run free with my parents  dog she loved it. We made sure that all the gates were shut and they just ran and ran, then they just wondered round the lane and farm yard she even can back when called (I did have lots of treats ) my parents dog comes back all the time and keto followed him every where . She is very tired tonight .  Know we are told not to leave them off but it was secure and she could not get out from it. Plus was lovely to see her run and race another dog and doggie play with each other.

20170824_140246-1512x2016.jpg

Looks like they had a great time, its lovely to see them run and play, great that you have a secure area [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners

Thank you both and yes I am lucky that we have this and it was lovely to see her run although she has but her self to bed tonight at 8 even though she has slept on the floor by my feet since 4.30

52 minutes ago, chelseafan said:

There's nothing like watching them run off lead when they're always on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners

1 minute ago, Shelley15 said:

Thank you both and yes I am lucky that we have this and it was lovely to see her run although she has but her self to bed tonight at 8 even though she has slept on the floor by my feet since 4.30

That is wonderful. I took Olaf to the dog park yesterday, and he got to run around with other dogs, off leash. It was his first time since I adopted him. He seemed to really enjoy himself. He kept his eyes on me most of the time, and made sure he knew where I was. He also ran along the fence line with two small dogs on the other side. They were having so much fun. He was tired after that, and laid around the rest of the evening. He didn't even want his 7:30 walk. He went to the bathroom and that was it.  It feels good to watch them have fun.

Kim

Archived