They were checking out the dogs...

robke

there were 2 apache hello's flying over our campsite for a good hour all in all they did 4 passes these where the lowest...they are based not far away from here and do this as part of a training routine...nice to see them this close...on the second helicopter you could actually see the grin on the pilot's face...

• 2 weeks later...

Wow that's low! We had an air show at our local airport a few days after this was posted and my parents live under the flight path. There were a fair few WW2 aircrafts but not as low as that!

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners

The big RAF air show is next weekend, held at RAF Scampton this year, right next door to my dads farm, front row seats without the £40 price tag and free coffee from step mum - win win!!

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners

@Jo ~ I think my Dad worked at the Royal Air Force Air Show one year back in the 80's. He was Superintendent of Security Police in the military. We're from Ohio. He's been to England 3times. Also, my older brother and my twin brother have been to England for the Air Force. Those Air Shows are awesome! Hope you'll get to go to the RAF Air Show this week!

~ANGIE

Archived