How to get my husky to finish all the food???

rockyhusky

Hello Everyone I have a Husky that is not really excited when it food time, also i give him the food and he never finish it, sometimes i have to be telling or maybe moving this plate so he can eat, can someone give me advice on what to do with him, to him so he can enjoy the food and get him to finish the bowl of food

Thanks 

Also i need some advise on how i can get him to gain some weight, i can feel the bones on him, 

What feed do you give him?     I feed raw so can usually get my very fussy boy to eat something  -  if all else fails try a couple of raw beaten eggs, possibly as 'seconds' after he has picked at his usual meal  - so it's an addition to his meal.

If you don't like the thought of raw food  -  you could always scramble the eggs  -  never met a dog who wouldn't eat scrambled eggs.

How much does he weigh and how old is he? Maybe try smaller portions but extra meals so if he's eating twice a day but leaving food , split it into 3 meals instead , they tend to not eat as much as other breeds anyway n sometimes do skip meals so long as he's not got bones sticking out n he's not underweight he should be fine , here's a rough guide
7f66aecdbcbb7266e418f375a3d95f77.jpg

Sent from my E6653 using Husky Owners mobile app

I leave the dogs' food out all day as well. My two are hard players & run so much in the backyard that I want food available at all times.
I give them a few treats here & there too!
You could get some healthy treats to help with gaining a little weight.
Good luck with your Baby![emoji171]

~ANGIE

BingBlaze&Skyla ~ Thank you for the Weight Guide. That's very useful!🤗

~ANGIE

Archived