Does anyone know if this is odd?

HuskyGirl99

Hi all :) I posted awhile back about my husky's ears not coming up, and everyone who has experience with huskies for the most part thought they weren't going to come up, because he is already 6 months. I myself agree with everyone else after doing research, but all of a sudden one of Bandit's ears has come up, and has stayed up already for three days without coming down, but the other is still floppy. Is that normal will the other one come up or is he going to have two different ears? I don't care either way I learned to love his floppy ears, but it is a bit odd if he is going to have one up one down ear. He will be 7 months already on the 16th. Thanks everyone for advice and feedback. 

Well if the first has only just come up then I would say it's definitely a possibility that the other one may do too. I can't say for sure though.

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners

Thank you everyone.

Aris do you mean he's cuter, because the one floppy ear? I think it's kind of cute too even though my parents think it's silly. His ears have a mind of their own I guess. :P

Thank you Angie I think his other ear looks sturdy at the bottom too, the ear is more bouncy than it used to be so maybe it's going to come up if not I don't care he can do whatever he wants with his ears my dad thinks he looks silly, but I think it's cute. I joke saying he's only half listening. 

Love you saying he's only "half listening! But honestly, from the first photo you sent, both ears were down & looked different from the one you sent with one ear up. It does look like it's close to standing up. Maybe the muscles/ cartilage just are growing slower in the eyes. I hope & pray his ear stands up. If not, he's the exact same loving sweet baby!🤗

~ANGIE

Oops meant "ears." (It's Auto Correct's fault/error LOL!)

~ANGIE

Thank you everyone.
Aris do you mean he's cuter, because the one floppy ear? I think it's kind of cute too even though my parents think it's silly. His ears have a mind of their own I guess. [emoji14]
Thank you Angie I think his other ear looks sturdy at the bottom too, the ear is more bouncy than it used to be so maybe it's going to come up if not I don't care he can do whatever he wants with his ears my dad thinks he looks silly, but I think it's cute. I joke saying he's only half listening. 

Isnt half listening a husky trait anyway?? It certainly is for Amy! [emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners mobile app

15 hours ago, Bandit&April said:

Thank you everyone.

Aris do you mean he's cuter, because the one floppy ear? I think it's kind of cute too even though my parents think it's silly. His ears have a mind of their own I guess. :P

Dear, he is saying to you "I am listening (straight ear), but I don/t care (floppy one)"  emoji23.pngemoji23.png

Archived