*WATER DOGS/HOSE FUN*

ARMANI & ALINAH

Awwww. Good fun! [emoji3]
All three of mine get excited when they see us playing with water but if they get wet they are disgusted and run off inside the house. [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners

Lunar runs away from water  -  won't even step in a puddle.   11 years old and never had a bath  -  he is scared stiff.    I would hate Marley to get really wet  -  he can sometimes take two days to dry out from getting caught in the rain  -  won't go near a hair dryer.     Marley is content to stand in cold water and then run through the house leaving wet paw prints all over the place.   Nearly two and still thinks everything is a game.

Bear in particular is a weird one. You try to bathe her? Nope. It's raining? Nope! You're playing with the hose? Nope! Buuuuuut you get out the giant paddling pool and she's in it with you! And that thing is incredibly deep! Covers her legs and tummy completely.

She also loves streams, and has tried to jump into someone's pond on a walk before. [emoji23]

That's so funny! Hazel doesn't like to play in the hose, she runs every time I bring it out but my yorkie tries to attack the it every time. She's obsessed with it! Now, if there's a bucket of water or a bowl of water she's sticking her paws in it and splashing all over the place. I'm constantly changing the dogs water bowls around the dog park because she wants to stick her paws in everyone's bowls! She also loves puddles and her little pool.

53 minutes ago, Hazel's mommy said:

Now, if there's a bucket of water or a bowl of water she's sticking her paws in it and splashing all over the place. I'm constantly changing the dogs water bowls around the dog park because she wants to stick her paws in everyone's bowls! 

You are talking about Aris and me, right? emoji23.png emoji23.png

Awwww. Good fun! [emoji3]
All three of mine get excited when they see us playing with water but if they get wet they are disgusted and run off inside the house. [emoji23]

🤣[emoji1]

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Both of mine like it but the female will go all the way in where she can't touch and swims around

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Cai hates going out in the rain, steps over puddles but he'll swim in the sea up to his neck. Luka hates hose pipes, will only paddle in the sea but doesn't mind walking in the rain and will lie outside in the garden when it's raining!

Archived