New VARI-FIT harness

BingBlaze n Skyla

Ordered yesterday , arrived today got walking n love it! [emoji4]

It's fully adjustable so the neck size , breast strap and belly straps adjust and it's padded nicely too

I honestly thought that I'd been sent the wrong size lol it looked so small and Skyla is no small dog [emoji23] but it fits perfectly with plenty of room to adjust even more once she gets her winter coat back in

It clips at both sides so she doesn't have to lift her legs to put it on which is great with her arthritis and she seems happy with it which is the main thing specially with her bad chest i was worried she'd find it uncomfortable but she hasn't shown any signs of discomfort , in the pics it's still a little loose as I just wanted to get out walking with it lol but ill try n get some better pics tomorrow for everyone [emoji4]

Once again sid has done amazingly and never fails to impress [emoji4]

2207fe3283d2364a80c62003bfcb474b.jpg&key=dbac03e10ff94d2895bbb3e6d07d8cb00dc671d48b20c24df449b6f5177fca7f

79ec5e5993f884089e6c23ec0f22c1f1.jpg&key=723491a92f3dde939e14d31a73b54120069aa1a9d88af76fef7a506410235913

24fce8baef77f68bb021415e93aa5feb.jpg&key=4182d20f67c28c019f71aed1fee6c9fc61ce81d425f7a9a5ea2bc1e52d1eeac0

c9080899028679b25d61b796d082070a.jpg&key=54db49640b70476e49f55c67cdb93def61a50c24b711e95b6e279d630f5463d1

Sent from my E6653 using Husky Owners mobile app

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
oh  I like the look of those...

Great price too , with the husky-owners discount , including postage it was only £21 and it has the indi-dog lifetime guarantee , sid even said if it's no good for skyla and she needs it custom made because she's a chunk that she'd swap it for me , how often do u get service like that anywhere else [emoji7]

She looks really happy in it!!
I'm still waiting for my hudini, walking belt and new collar for Amy, Sid posted it last monday and its got lost in the post [emoji20]
Sids been amazing, offering to re make the order and send it by end of week, I've told her to hang on a few days in case it turns up, her customer service is amazing and the quality 2nd to none [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners

She looks really happy in it!!
I'm still waiting for my hudini, walking belt and new collar for Amy, Sid posted it last monday and its got lost in the post [emoji20]
Sids been amazing, offering to re make the order and send it by end of week, I've told her to hang on a few days in case it turns up, her customer service is amazing and the quality 2nd to none [emoji3]

Aww no that's a shame it got lost :( sid is awesome tho , I was a little worried that the harness wouldn't fit as she's in an xl but sid was nothing but reassuring n helpful with it

I was looking at those the other day. Good to see it being road tested and passing the seal of approval from Skyla. Definitely helps having a fellow husky owner designing and making products fit for purpose for huskies. A lot of the stuff out there would go ping! At the first pull [emoji85]

• 2 weeks later...

Aww no that's a shame it got lost [emoji20] sid is awesome tho , I was a little worried that the harness wouldn't fit as she's in an xl but sid was nothing but reassuring n helpful with it

I've ordered the xl for Luka with matching lead, just wondered whether you've washed your harness and if so did it wash well?

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners mobile app

I've ordered the xl for Luka with matching lead, just wondered whether you've washed your harness and if so did it wash well?

I haven't washed it yet , but I've had leads and collars from her that have been washed and came up looking brand new

I've washed mine and they were fine!

I've just had Cai on it with the 50 foot lead to run and it's better than the julius k9 harness, less tangling around the harness so I'm ordering one for Cai. He managed to get out of his harness this morning to catch a field mouse and he didn't run off, just digging like a maniac..........he didn't get the mouse but the k9 isn't husky proof enough!

I'm still waiting for my hudini, collar and walking belt they got lost in post and poor sid had to remake my order should be here tomorrow [emoji3][emoji3]

I love my walking belt from sid , I don't really need it but I love that I have my hands free for poop scooping lol

Yes, looking forward to hands free poop scooping ( only a dog owner would understand that!!!!) [emoji23]

• 3 months later...
it does look nice...

I've always wanted a rainbow harness for skyla but could never find one big enough and it's her birthday next week so she deserves a treat

You won't be able to see it but ill know it's there lol [emoji23]

03ef537851b52048d85677a4372be376.jpg

1acd1120455b73023e437a2ae0f4b7ee.jpg

Archived