Choosing my pup

Yesterday I went to visit the extremely lovely family that have the pups , we played with all 11 of them for hours. They're the cutest things. I really don't know how I'll be able to choose which one I want. I wish I could take them all lol there's two black and white ones that look like twins and two white and light brown ones that also look like twins. 

The single pics of the pups, could be the ones I'll Pick but we're still not sure lol

they all have blue eyes by the way 

IMG_9069.JPG

IMG_9073.JPG

IMG_9075.JPG

IMG_9076.JPG

IMG_9077.JPG

Awwwwe so cute. Yeah they will all have blue eyes as tiny pups, they'll start to change (if they do at all) as they get a little older.

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners

So cute I like the 3rd single one but maybe as similar colouring to Amy! You've got a hard choice!! [emoji3]

1 hour ago, Jo said:

So cute I like the 3rd single one but maybe as similar colouring to Amy! You've got a hard choice!! emoji3.png

That was my boyfriends favorite as well lol yes all 11 are adorable. I loved them all lol I have another week until I go back to choose 

45 minutes ago, BingBlaze n Skyla said:

Aww the first one being held up looks so grumpy and cute! Just remember that their eye colour will more then likely change b4 u bring your pup home

Sent from my E6653 using Husky Owners mobile app

Yeah the first one is my favorite he looks like his dad. Im hoping blue eyes will stay. Both parents have blue almost grey eyes and the parents of both of those also had blue eyes. I have a week until I go back to choose my pup 

2 hours ago, Emma said:

Awwwwe so cute. Yeah they will all have blue eyes as tiny pups, they'll start to change (if they do at all) as they get a little older.

This is the dad , the mom looks just like that as well and both grandparents on both sides had blue eyes so I'm hoping they stay blue lol 

but yes they're so cute I didn't want to leave lol 

IMG_9079.PNG

1 hour ago, chelseafan said:

Awww, gorgeous, all of them! I have a soft spot for the reds, I love the colour of the 4th pic.

That's the one my boyfriend likes. I'm really hoping for one that looks just like the dad but if not I won't be upset. I love them all. There are 3 people choosing before me. Then it's my turn. I will post which one I get. They are choosing this weekend so I get to go after them. 

10 minutes ago, Rachael_Astro said:

They are very cute! Don't pic on colour though as their coats will change a lot. Choose by personality emoji4.png

Well I mean for the most part it's either black and white and white and brown. But we like them all so we're happy with any of them. 

It's exciting choosing a pup, Cai is a red but I chose him for his temperament, he's chilled but quite dominant, I knew he was the one when I picked him up he snuggled into me and fell asleep. I chose Luka as he was the most forward of his siblings. Happy choosing! [emoji3]

• 2 weeks later...

Archived