I'm interested in what you think....

chelseafan

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I also googled it, lots of different acronym meanings. 

1 hour ago, BingBlaze n Skyla said:

Lmao! Keyboard warrior
I'm hardly being aggressive or abusive and im not hiding behind my keyboard either but thanks for the laugh

Sent from my E6653 using Husky Owners mobile app

you're right, the definition is "A person who makes abusive or aggressive posts on the Internet, typically one who conceals their true identity."

Anyways, 

you're right, the definition is "A person who makes abusive or aggressive posts on the Internet, typically one who conceals their true identity."

Anyways, 

Many forum members know Nix so she's hardly hiding her true identity... Jesus Christ

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners mobile app

Anyways, 

Exactly , I'm hardly a keyboard warrior I'd say the same to your face too , if i wouldn't say it to someone's face i wouldn't say it online either , shockingly I'm actually a very nice person not abusive or aggressive and im not hiding like I said already

16 hours ago, chelseafan said:

Seems as tho you didn't like being told that you were 'rude' and you seem to be enjoying your little argument. Time to move on.

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners mobile app

I'm as rude as they come. 

19 hours ago, BingBlaze n Skyla said:

Exactly , I'm hardly a keyboard warrior I'd say the same to your face too , if i wouldn't say it to someone's face i wouldn't say it online either , shockingly I'm actually a very nice person not abusive or aggressive and im not hiding like I said already

Why is it shocking that you are a nice person? Wouldn't it be more shocking if you weren't? 

15 hours ago, ARMANI & ALIZAH said:

CHILL and have a COCKTAIL! I can't believe this spat is still going on LOL!🤣

I'd like to thank you. I asked Blaze to chill and this happened 🐕

IMG_1031.JPG

IMG_1033.JPG

17 hours ago, DanUK said:

Knock knock....

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners

Who's there?🤹🏻‍♂️

am closing this thread...disagree with me send me a pm...as this is a forum where people talk with keyboards we are all KeyBoard Warriors...

but we have to keep in mind to be respectful at all times and I and the admin team mean at ALL times...

Archived