Husky playdate!

loudlucky

Tsunami and Smokey had their very first playdate at the new dog park today! With FOUR other Huskies!!! So much energy and wooo wooos, not to mention a mad howling contest! They're totally pooped for today!

And poor Tsunami had an accident... Smokey ran right into him and he went tumbling downhill, so he's taking advantage of getting 'bed' rest!

Smokey meeting Kodi

137aa244650be1a35c1eb7e1c10bbb47.jpg

Smokey likes Kodi!

aeb106a420bb238ce9a35a797e8d4786.jpg

7d5fcbeafe055f96c9babb2a68aadcef.jpg

5911aeb6b33127674541abe8b59082b7.jpg

Tsunami being tired

08dedded5bd6a3359aae489f6979cd88.jpg

Sent from my ALE-L21 using Husky Owners mobile app

I mean this in the nicest possible way.... are most of those beautiful nutters slightly overweight ? If not I need to get some meat on my Mowgli [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners

I mean this in the nicest possible way.... are most of those beautiful nutters slightly overweight ? If not I need to get some meat on my Mowgli [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners

Haha, no offence taken! I had that discussion with the owner of that 4 Huskies... remember it's winter here so they have full fluffed winter coats and probably eat more than they should. Also she had a (human) baby 4 weeks ago, so that was their first time out in that amount of weeks. According to her they all weigh between 26 and 34kg and their vet is happy.
My two were weighed 2 weeks ago and Smokey is perfect weight according to my vet at 23kg (she used to be severely underweight at 17-18kgs!) and Tsunami might be considered a tad overweight at 33kg, but remember he has Malamute in him and only turned 2 a month ago, so technically still a pup in my eyes...

Sent from my ALE-L21 using Husky Owners mobile app

Archived